Reviews for Black Orchid
badkidoh chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Another great chapter.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
A star destroyer can not destroy a planet, however it could slowly raise the planet, ala Telos. Either eay Palpy is an idiot, Anakin went from caged to weak, now Palpy just unshackled the beast, again...
Serina Tsuki chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
OMG, that moment when Anakin met his children brought me to tears! So beautiful! And then so much happened RIGHT at the end! That was a WONDERFUL chapter, Shawn! MORE please!
Padme52 chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
This was so worth the wait, and as always Shawn you never disappoint.
Irene Sharda chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
This is just...there are not enough words to say how awesome this story is. I'm loving Anakin's dark escapades and Padme and Anakin have finally reunited. And such a violent and sensual reunion it was!

I love the fact that you used the dialogue from ROTJ with Padme and Anakin's fight and how hard it was for Anakin to believe that his wife was alive and so are his children. However, I am concerned that this will affect his ability to fight Palpatine since he now has a weakness and something to lose. I hope that we won't lose "dark Anakin" or that he will lose his edge.

I will wait with all the others for the continuation of this incredibly involved, entertaining, full-of-awesomeness story as it goes on!
Irene Sharda chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Finally Padme believes! And that apology scene was so heart-wrenching and I almost cried. I'm lovin' this dark Anakin! He's not Vader, but he's darker than the man he used to be. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Irene Sharda chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Wow...and I mean WOW. I never really saw Anakin as hot until this moment. This was soooo awesome, Anakin challenging Palpatine, the fight between Anakin and Vader, the ripping apart of Vader's body, Padme's reaction to his return...Oh mon Dieu! I am so out of breath reading this chapter. This is just amazing. I can't wait till the next chapter.

With both Padme and Anakin set in the fact that the other is dead, will they be able to take the fact that each other is alive. Will they allow themselves to hope?
Irene Sharda chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
I was going to review at the end of the chapters, but I just couldn't wait for this. THIS IS AWESOME!

I have NEVER seen a more mature interpretation of Anakin before. This is a young man who has been broken and thrown into the fire, only to drag himself out and painfully rebuild himself from the ground up with only determination and vengeance to push him on. It reminds me mostly of Edmond Dantes of "The Count of Monte Cristo, as he was only a smart but naive young man who was betrayed and imprisoned and eventually escapes and builds himself up to be a ruthless and determined mature man who is determined to get revenge on all who had wronged him. Though hopefully this goes better this time around than the end of that novel. (I loved the 2002 movie though...)

Padme too has changed and hardened to the evil that is around her, through I do have to ask why people keep trying to make her a Jedi when she is not a force-sensitive? Just something I never quite understand in all these fanfictions.

Now what's going to happen when Anakin finds that his family is not as dead as he thinks? Or that his wife is now shacking up with some male Mary Sue? What will Padme do when she discovers that her husband never turned evil and that he has been imprisoned for 5 years? What will Obi-Wan do?

I am excited to find out!
Fury074 chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Guri was a recent purchase of Xizor's as of 'Shadows of the Empire'. So her existence only five years after ROTS is wrong.

Please remember the ages of the people you place in your fic. Some of the people you use ere children when this story takes place.
Fury074 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Please put the 'E' back in Padme's name.

Qwi Xux would have been a child or infant during this time.
Fury074 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Please return all of the letter 'E's to Padme's name in this chapter.
ClaMiAl chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Oh, wow, I love this story! I love the angst, the suspense, the action, the drama...and of course your bad ass Anakin! The only thing I found a bit...weird was Padmé suddenly being able to use the Force and becoming a Jedi. I mean, as far as I know, you don't suddenly become Force sensitive, you're born with it. And in that case the Jedi would have sensed that about her. Though I guess, if you squint really, really hard you could say that carrying Force-sensitive children transferred some of their midichlorians to her which resulted in her becoming Force-sensitive. It seems like a stretch to me, though. And then...after only 5 years of Jedi training she's not only already a Knight but close to Master level? That's just...no. Anakin took 10 years to become a Knight and normal Jedi who start training as infants/little children need even longer, if Obi-Wan is anything to go by. But anyway. That's really the only thing I can find to critique in this story. Everything else was really, really cool!

I can't wait to read the next chapter. How will Anakin react to finding out that Luke and Leia are alive? Oh, and what will he think of Obi-Wan and Ahsoka and Padmé's mom not telling him about Padmé being alive? And how will all this effect his ability to take on Palpatine? The fact that he had nothing left to lose was what made him so formidable - or at least it was a big part of it. So now that he realizes that he does have something to lose, will that change things? Ohhh, I can't wait to find out! I hope you update soon!
jmeec316 chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Wow. Power chapter. One of the more intense reunions I have ever read. Very vivid. Explosive. It surpassed my expectations; I can't wait to see the contrast in emotions Anakin experiences when he meets the kids. Update soon!
sleighe03 chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
I have read all of your Star Wars sories on your website, but I didn't see ch. 5 of this one. I'm so glad I found it here. I absolutely love this story! This is my favorite Anakin/Padme story. I can't wait for the next chapter and see how Anakin meets his children. You are an amazing writer.
the-irish-mayhem chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Wow. Just... Wow. Words cannot sum up what I think of this story. I sat down and powered through this thing in one go because I literally couldn't tear myself away from it. Utterly perfect storyline. Character development is very well written. I was personally very happy to see Anakin finally honing his Force skills and using them. (I'm a big fan of how you wound up killing Vader) Also I'm thrilled to see Padme alive. I'm a hopeless romantic at heart and I always wished that things could've worked out for the two of them. I cannot wait to see Anakin's reaction to Luke and Leia. I eagerly await your next update.
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »