Reviews for Black Orchid
raw666 chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
I thought the majority of Papeltine's army was non-colones, his most trusted and advance commandos/troops were clones. At least according to the books and most games.
Patriot-112 chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Awesome! I love this fic! Anakin and Padme are reunited at last and soon the lost father will see his children again. Please keep up the good work!
Mo Angel chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Wow, just WOW! I have so missed this story in its long absence. I've never cried reading fanfiction, but I balled my eyes out over the last chapter. Please update again very soon. Very well written and most probably the best au SW story I have EVER read.!
ebonyXivory777 chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Finally! I've been waiting for this fict to be updated for a while! Love How long the chapter is. I hope you'll update it soon. Oh, and will Padme tell Anakin that she was with another man before she found him?
Padme52 chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
OMG! This was so worth the wait...Shawn I love the you take on this couple.
badkidoh chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
Another great chapter.
Euphora chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
This was beyond satisfying. No pun intended.

I'm so happy you managed to secure another brilliant chapter. It was, by far, worth the long wait. My expectations were blown away, leveled, and pretty much demolished as I sat reading this. It was beyond them entirely. You're a very talented writer, and dont let anyone ever tell you different.

Thank you.

Hope to see another soon.

GalaxyPink chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
Wow this story was finally updated! I've been looking forward to this conclusion for over a year now! I'm glad to read such an intense chapter. Thank you for updating and keep it up!
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
OMG! So worth the wait! :D Thank you so much for the update! :D Can't wait for more! :D -AJSK
general-joseph-dickson chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
Great job. Feel it's too early for Anakin to meet the twins but I figure you have a plan.
Raxacoricofallapatorius chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
Yaaay I knew it D Can't wait for next chapter...

Would you be able to tell me when 'Paradise' is being updated? Or if you are working on it D I'm looking forward to that one the most

Raxacoricofallapatorius chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Wailing in anguish, Anakin fell back onto the bed, absolutely crushed in spirit. He was exhausted beyond words, and felt utterly lost. His voice carried barely above a whisper. "You should have let me die."

Oh my God I actually cried, I don't think she's really dead though? I'll read and find out xD
Euphora chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
I've looked at the date, the last time this was updated, and I'm somewhat hesitant to say this, but I feel it must be done.

Please, please, PLEASE, if you're still around, PLEASE update this angst ridden, emotion induced and thought provoking story. Believe it or not, the last time I read this was when you last updated, and I've come back and re-read it again because, well... I missed it.

I said I was hesitant because I didn't want to pressure you. It's just I find this particular fic interesting, insightful even, and mysterious. The way you've placed characters, how you've developed them into a veil of emotion and mystery, the tragedy, the sadness, and even that little hint of optimism underlain beneath the anger. I love it. You need to know this, because I would. I'd love to hear it. I know how it can motivate you (maybe) and how it can enlighten you. So I'm reviewing this again (I'm not sure I reviewed previously) so you can be enlightened.

I, nay, ALOT of reviewers out there would love it if you'd update. It's a decent, thought provoking story with plenty of emotion and action. I love it, others love it, and WE'D ALL love it of we could see more of it.

It's annoying trying to imagine how this would pan out. It'd be easier if you'd give us another dose. XD

Hopefully I can see more of your work. Please?
ReadingRose459 chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Most reviews you get probably say this, but PLEASE UPDATE. This is WAY too good for what's basically turning out to be one chapter a year. It's believable and insanely addictive, so please update it asap.
ebonyXivory777 chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Wow really, this story is fantastic! You have to update it please. I mean it is way to good to be held back, and I really want to see what happens when they are united! Ani and Padme deserve to have a happy ending after all they have suffered.

Though seriously, you have to like update.

126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »