Reviews for Black Orchid
jmeec316 chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Wow. Power chapter. One of the more intense reunions I have ever read. Very vivid. Explosive. It surpassed my expectations; I can't wait to see the contrast in emotions Anakin experiences when he meets the kids. Update soon!
sleighe03 chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
I have read all of your Star Wars sories on your website, but I didn't see ch. 5 of this one. I'm so glad I found it here. I absolutely love this story! This is my favorite Anakin/Padme story. I can't wait for the next chapter and see how Anakin meets his children. You are an amazing writer.
the-irish-mayhem chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Wow. Just... Wow. Words cannot sum up what I think of this story. I sat down and powered through this thing in one go because I literally couldn't tear myself away from it. Utterly perfect storyline. Character development is very well written. I was personally very happy to see Anakin finally honing his Force skills and using them. (I'm a big fan of how you wound up killing Vader) Also I'm thrilled to see Padme alive. I'm a hopeless romantic at heart and I always wished that things could've worked out for the two of them. I cannot wait to see Anakin's reaction to Luke and Leia. I eagerly await your next update.
Jedi43Leia chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
I love this story so much!
Jello Locksmith chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
It was so exciting to see an update on the story, I absolutely loved this chapter. Nobody does Anidala like you. Thanks!
ShatteredDestiny chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
Wow. That was definitely worth the wait. Great chapter, keep it up.

Cheers
Darksnider05 chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
You know Assaj Ventress was pretty neutral at this point in time I believe. I can just see her jumping on the WAAAGGGHHH empire wagon.
grayhello22 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Epic! This chapter was wonderfullyvwritten and definitely worth the wait. I am curious to see how padme will explain caid to anakin though. Thanks for the chapter and please update soon!
raw666 chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
I thought the majority of Papeltine's army was non-colones, his most trusted and advance commandos/troops were clones. At least according to the books and most games.
Patriot-112 chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Awesome! I love this fic! Anakin and Padme are reunited at last and soon the lost father will see his children again. Please keep up the good work!
Mo Angel chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Wow, just WOW! I have so missed this story in its long absence. I've never cried reading fanfiction, but I balled my eyes out over the last chapter. Please update again very soon. Very well written and most probably the best au SW story I have EVER read.!
ebonyXivory777 chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Finally! I've been waiting for this fict to be updated for a while! Love How long the chapter is. I hope you'll update it soon. Oh, and will Padme tell Anakin that she was with another man before she found him?
Padme52 chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
OMG! This was so worth the wait...Shawn I love the you take on this couple.
badkidoh chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
Another great chapter.
Euphora chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
This was beyond satisfying. No pun intended.

I'm so happy you managed to secure another brilliant chapter. It was, by far, worth the long wait. My expectations were blown away, leveled, and pretty much demolished as I sat reading this. It was beyond them entirely. You're a very talented writer, and dont let anyone ever tell you different.

Thank you.

Hope to see another soon.

Tah.