Reviews for Black Orchid
spedclass chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Mo Angel chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
I so want more of this story right NOW! Excellent images swirling in my head of the who's and what's that may happen in the upcoming chapters, have me yearning for more. I adore all your stories, which are told in such vivid detail, of the love between Anakin and Padme, which I hope will come to fruition in Black Orchid.
butterflygoodbye chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Wow. Those two are very strong willed. They are so determined to exact revenge. I just hope that it's not too late for them to find out that Anakin isn't a monster and that Padme isn't dead but has a new identity. I can't wait for the chapter where "All Sith's Hell breaks loose!" LOL! It's going to be awesome I can already tell. Keep up the amazing work!
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Good lord that was an intense chapter! And dang padme is a little scary."That name no longer has any meaning for me" she's going Darth Vader on us. :]
Trude chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
awesome update
general-joseph-dickson chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Hm. Wonder what Padme will think when Anakin reemerges. That will be interesting.
loverain128 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
wow... another great fic! I have followed your work for a while and can't wait for the next chapter! You have a great talent for writing.
Cpt. Sawmonkey chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
wow. please tell me theres more.
butterflygoodbye chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Wow. I'm so glad I stumbled on to this. It is a truly amazing start for a Anakin/Padme fanfic and I'm so excited for the plotline to unfold. The fact that Qui-Gonn wants Anakin to find a Jedi Master and bring Catana-Si to he/she makes me think that she has Force ability, I hope so cause "we" can always use a new female Force wielder. :D I'm a recent HUGE fan of your stories and love the simple, romantic fluffy ones but I always love angst too. I'm hoping chapter 2 turns up very soon. Keep up the amazing work.
Darth Malleus chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I'd just like to say that I've been reading your work for a while now and I find it to be one of the most well thought out and well considered I have seen in quite some time.

Your work isn't just some mindless erotica, it has feeling and a strong base to stand on. I hope that you continue this story, i'll definitely be reading it:D
pokey chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I love this idea.
SailorPikaAngel chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
And so begins another one of your amazing stories! i am enjoying the twist that you are putting in this laternate world. A fake Darth Vader, Anakin waking up to a world changed, and Padme "dying" and shamed. I am really interested to see where this is going and what Padme has been up to!
Daphnium chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This story is off to a fabulous start. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Padme isnt really dead is she?
Trude chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
interesting beginning :) and nice to have you writing again
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »