Reviews for Black Orchid
nayden4ever chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Disappointed that Padme has found a new bed partner :( But the story is intriguing so far. Please post update soon.
Solarstone chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
No, not another one of those "Padme's got awesome, latent Jedi potential" stories! The story was going along great - Anakin had been revived to learn that a clone had destroyed all that he ever loved; he was dealing with his emotions and how to proceed with his revenge - it was an all around, angsty winning formula. And them came the newest cliche to hit the SW fandom. Don't think I can continue on with this story, since there's a high chance Padme will totally become totally OOC (as seen in similar stories).
aleaiactaest93 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
i have a question: I would like to know when was it that anakin was frozen in carbonite. Was it during the events og ROTS? or before? thank you in advance!)

by the way! great story! I really like it!

Padme52 chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Padme52 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Interesting concept.
NorthernLights25 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Please update soon
GalaxyPink chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
This story really has some twists, I was sure Padme' was alive, but her being a jedi was interesting- which I like. I wonder how she discovered and acquired her powers? I did enjoy reading her line to Caid about her name not having any meaning, it reflects a part of the newly improved anakin. In way too it reflects the same line Vader gives during Rotj. Keep it up and can't wait for more.
Daphnium chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
That was... intense. I can't wait to see how everything plays out. It's kind of sad that she's given up on him so completely though.
Bluesnowman chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Awesome story so far.
spedclass chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Mo Angel chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
I so want more of this story right NOW! Excellent images swirling in my head of the who's and what's that may happen in the upcoming chapters, have me yearning for more. I adore all your stories, which are told in such vivid detail, of the love between Anakin and Padme, which I hope will come to fruition in Black Orchid.
butterflygoodbye chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Wow. Those two are very strong willed. They are so determined to exact revenge. I just hope that it's not too late for them to find out that Anakin isn't a monster and that Padme isn't dead but has a new identity. I can't wait for the chapter where "All Sith's Hell breaks loose!" LOL! It's going to be awesome I can already tell. Keep up the amazing work!
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Good lord that was an intense chapter! And dang padme is a little scary."That name no longer has any meaning for me" she's going Darth Vader on us. :]
Trude chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
awesome update
general-joseph-dickson chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Hm. Wonder what Padme will think when Anakin reemerges. That will be interesting.
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »