Reviews for Someday My Prince Will Come
smeeders chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Ahhhh! I love it. Hilarious!
azab chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
hahahaha loved it great job :
oleanderclouds chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Seems I've tracked down one of few talented fanfiction writers. This is hilarious. I can't help think that Dean really is the prince of the pair, and Sam the bookish younger princeling who for want of real power starts on a deceitful path...or something like that. Loved it, I'm off to read more of your stuff now.
GDL chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This just made my day. Completely. XD

Poor Dean. Getting Cinderella, Snow White, AND Sleeping Beauty all fighting over him. XD

The Cinderella girl beating up the others with her shoe. That was priceless! XD

That definitely was one of the best SPN fanfics I've read in a while.

-GDL
sudoku chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This is hilarious. I think one off chapter is the best rather than multi chaptered one. It's funny that Dean didn't recognise the characters from fairy take and the ending is superb.
NongPradu chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Okay, this was flippin' INSPIRED! I read it on my lunch break and was cackling at my desk like an idiot!

LOVED IT!
Ster1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
BWAH! Oh, this is awesome-crack at its finest!

Terrific job...
hermitme chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
LOL, that was cute. Great job and thanks for a good laugh. :D
Justme chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
What a hoot!. Great story!. Poor Dean. Usually he's all for being the center of any woman's attention. But catching the eyes of Cinderella,Sleeping Beauty AND Snow White all at once is too much for even him.

Now if it had been Sam - he would have known who all three girls were. Dean should relly brush up on his fairy tales.

I like the fact that he was just dreaming and the touch of 'Mystery Spot' at the end.

Very clever!.
A. K. Turner chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
“Back off, Cinderbitch,” she says, shoving Dean and Cindy apart. “I saw him first!”

This is epic! Going in my favourites.