Reviews for Conflicts and Lies
DevilMayCare chapter 27 . 4/26/2015
Would love to see more of this!
SupernaturalHearts chapter 27 . 3/3/2015
Absolutely love this fic, so well written and even as OoC as the characters are it's works well for what your doing. Cannot wait until you continue and I'm looking forward to Sasuke and Naruto's realization.
energizada chapter 24 . 7/23/2014
so so so great!
energizada chapter 27 . 7/22/2013
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I BEG YOU!
Hina chapter 27 . 6/22/2013
Please update!

Soo good you've gone this far may as well run to the finish line right?
Don't give up!
toastnchips chapter 27 . 5/24/2013
Love it can't wait for an update!
duchessme chapter 27 . 5/16/2013
are u still planning 2 continue this?such a wondrful story
Raven chapter 27 . 5/9/2013
I love this cant wait for more
kiki2222 chapter 27 . 5/9/2013
Great comeback. I can't wait for some Sasu/Naru-ness.:p
Kita Me chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
The reversal between who is chased and who does the chasing is a very nice touch. What's even better than this is the fact that Sasuke actually realizes how Naruto felt all those years and how he has to struggle with the very same idea of helplessness. Ha! Serves you right, Sasuke! Now go and find that darn dobe already! :D
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 27 . 5/1/2013
aw man, this was hilarious! post again soon please!
R3iga1004 chapter 27 . 5/1/2013
OMG you mind and fingers are a one hit wonder.
damn i love to so much
even i have to wait for along time for another update its worth it.
this fic make me all happy and tingling in side
its a great fic and cant wait till the next chapter pop out !
tq for your hard work
till next time
Mirianne chapter 27 . 4/30/2013
This chapter is fabulous. I love seeing how they're taking the exam, more concerned about Itachi's game than the exam itself. Then Itachi's section at the end just capped it.

I love Itachi, and I love how you write him.

I will eagerly anticipate the next chapter and the results.
-Mirianne
Phoenix185 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
why is there alway a fucking sasunaru why do so many people write only this there need to be more verity of yaoi and het fics for crying out loud! so why do people see sasu as seme can anyone get a poll and see why or make a story/poll to get answers and dont say just because or some shit like that say something reasonable and something like a fact and if it is ninja world dont say because naruto is more "lithe" there both the fucking same! if the more lithe one it is sasuke not naruto! and the more girly one is fucking sasuke! because 1 naruto is if not more powerful then sasuke or the same and it doesnt make any sense that he is uke because 1 he is stronger or the same so it should be atleast sasunarusasu. 2 there is too many sasunarus and it is ruining in my opinion because of almost no other pairings or seme naruto and uke? and same thing with ichigo in bleach it doesnt make any fucking sense make some narusasu or narumina or naruiruka or narukiba or narushino or naruomoi or naru? because there is too little of everything besides sasunaru(too much of it needs like 2k 2k stories of or the ones that are less then 2k words) narusaku naruhina naruino and there are too many narusasus that are really sasunarus!.
Nique13 chapter 27 . 4/30/2013
Considering I just started reading the story three days ago, yes it's still okay.

I actually really like it. Most stories that have a plot with Naruto leaving the village turn out to be really cliche or boring. This is neither. It's very interesting.