Reviews for Black Lights
Hey.

Hey, you.

Yeah, psst, hey.

:D

How long are you going to put this on hold?

*gnaw*

I luusstt for moorree.

;x

*heart*
Akima Skylar chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
i just read you story and i love it :D i hope you continue it. Ciao!
lilsaturn chapter 2 . 2/28/2004
more more plz
need to no wat happen!
update!
anne chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
Great story, I wonddeer what's going to happen to the outers. Please update your story soon, at least one more story.
Lady Light chapter 2 . 3/20/2003
Yay! Please continue! ~*~ Lady Light
aquafina rain chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Ah, yes, forgot to mention my vote for the pairings * Anyway:

Hotaru and Omi

Rei and Schuldig(I dunno..never saw one of those before so...)

Yohji and Minako(_)

Ken and Ami

That's all...demo JUST KILL TOT! SHE ISN'T GONNA BE WITH NAGI CUZ HE'S MINE! MWAAHAHAHAHAHA!
Cocheta chapter 2 . 7/17/2002
Er... I completely forgot about ages! *blinks, then sweatdrops* okies... Hotaru/Omi in that case...
Cocheta chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Ooooh... Finally the outers are stars! YEAH! ; Here's my vote...:

Aya:Haruka

Omi:Michiru

Ken:Hotaru
aquafina rain chapter 2 . 7/17/2002
NE? Only 8 Revvies? How awful, when you DESERVE TEN MILLIONS MORE! *ahem* Anyways: ! Demo..two questions:

1. Who was the person who tried telepathy?

2. Waz 'hontodayo' mean? ;

Anyways, I luv the story, keep writing, please! Haruka, Michiru and Setsuna are just so funny XD
Hotaru Hope Maxwell chapter 2 . 4/10/2002
update...update...update...(is in zombie mode cause no one ever updates their stories!) PLEASE! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!
CelticStorms chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
Konishiwa, I loved your story. I hope though that the senshi don't join Reiji since that would go against their norm scout duties which involves their avg. life as well. Also what will happen to the inner senshi? I can't wait to find out.
aeris chapter 2 . 3/13/2002
this is so cool! but when are you ganna finish this? Please continue this fic!
Miho and Erika chapter 2 . 3/9/2002
Koolies...Oh I wonder what will happen to the poor outers. I hope you make this story a Taru/Omi-kun one! Oh please do! Keep up the great writing-Miho
ShadowAndromedar chapter 2 . 1/3/2002
Wow! This is the best SM/WK Crossover I've ever read! I like both series and from SM the Outers most... (I "hate" Usagi and Mamoru...-_-)

By the way, if you need help with Schuldig's German, I can help you(German is my Motherlanguage .)

Hm...You said, you needed some ideas for a plot and for pairings...Here are mine:

Pairings:

(Warning: Lil'Bj. is a crazy Yaoi lovin Fangirl)

OmixNagi

KenxAya

SchuldigxHaruka (would be funny...see plot)

CrawfordxSetsuna (they would fit toghether, because they have the same..."Taste" of things?)

Yoji with Michiru? (uhm...they have the same hairstyl?*grins*)

Plot ideas:

Reiji Takatori tells Hotaru lies about Weiss and says, that they killed his father(cause he is missed(disappeared)...remember, the outers took hotaru in the stars season, when she was still a baby...)She burns with hatred and joins the Takatori Clan. In reality...Dr. Tomoe could work on the same thing as(was ist Masafumi?) and like in the SM Manga(Changing humans/animals into mutants/daimons?)

Setsuna joins 1. because she wants to protect Hotaru and 2. Crawford seduces her(on purpose?)

Michiru somehow manages to escape from them. Haruka, who was with her, was held back by Schuldig('s mind...) and passes out.

When Michiru runs through the city, the boys from WeiƟ could find her and they join forces, to save the other three...

The time arrives and the two groups face each other... (A battle between Aya and Haruka would be interesting *thinks of Katana VS. Space Sword*)

So...Nuff said 'bout that.

The thing with Ami and her Relatives is quite confusing... I hope it'll be answered in later chapters... Keep on writing!

Bj./ShadowAndromedar ,'',
Shijuukara chapter 2 . 12/28/2001
By golly olly-olly-oxen-free! THIS IS SPECTACTULAR! Can't wait to read MORE!