Reviews for Accorde
Silverfireneko chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
damn you, I nearly cried here.
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
First off, I really love the idea of Huey as a girl. Because Huey is a BOY'S name. It's so cute.

[because Huey, however, loyal, however smart, does not understand why they are hiding her friend in such a manner.] THIS. IS. SO. SAD.

[They lost a friend, but Huey has lost her Florina.] STOP IT I WILL CRY.

Oooh, there's so much I like about this. I like how Lyn's first instinct is revenge (very Lyn-like) and how Vaida can provide commentary on the units with distinct mounts, and the shift in PoV when Florina is killed. Before it was Huey-centric, but leaning toward Huey-AND-Florina-centric-so much so that I could see them both telling the story. But right at the start of that battle scene it was ALL HUEY, and that's very telling. THIS WAS GREAT. GREAT JOB, YOU.

Kender
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
I was doing some research for a friend of mine writing a FE fanfiction and I think I found out the pegasus's gender. Actually assuming that Florina's pegasus is the same throughout the entire game her gender, assuming Florina just didn't say "Don't you dare touch HER" to bandits during chapter 3 we can assume that the pegasus is indeed a female as you portrayed her. However this is all speculation and such.

Anyway good story! You really made me feel the sadness and the friendship between Florina and her pegasus.
Oh look at the time gotta go!
Harkas chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
All the feels ; _ ; All the feels

Man and here I was thinking that FE would NEVER make me sad. Be it Fanfiction or not.

You, my friend have a way with words because underneath my facade of stoicism is this :'(

That is all. Now, to find something happy and cheery. Ride Volz ride!

Ok in all seriousness good job.
Pen and Paper71 chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
This is really beautifully set up and written from beginning to end. I really like the little bits that you added to Florina and Huey's backstory like how they first met and everything that followed from that point. I also really enjoyed the unique perspective you used in this story. The ending was particularly lovely.

I love your take on the prompt and thank you so much for writing it. I'm sorry it took me so long to respond.
L.C. Li chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Tears. This is beautiful. Oh, Huey, poor Huey...
Harkas chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Lucius is clearly the MANLIEST MAN of them all.

Good job, made me laugh out loud. (Not something I do often.)

Really like that the argument was about potatoes and bacon. (I prefer the taters.)

Now, off to read more of your stuff!

Ciao
thomasquwack chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Ha! This is so funny! And so true!

Also, I agree with Wallace. Potatoes are MANLY, even if bacon makes the world go round! Besides, I'm IRISH! I have to go with potatoes!

Look, now Sain and Heath are going to argue over it! Or are they? I don't know.
L.C. Li chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
I love all of these. Might I suggest possibly one with Wil and Rebecca? They're a pairing I don't see much of but I like
Animidest chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Lucius is just in the possesion of metric piles of win. Wallace/Viada is one of my favorite pairings ever. And you did them a service with your great story. You rock! -:]

(I don't know what that emotocon was.)

Additional words of praise,

-Soy Sauce
The Exile chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
What the...? This made me actually laugh out loud.

My appreciation of Wallace just grew.
Xirysa chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Vaida would shoot me. I don't eat bacon. Obviously.

BUT I DO LOVE ME SOME TATERS. 8D

I think my favorite part in this is Kent trying to argue that he's not a boy. Bahahahaha.

So this was beautiful. XD

I WANT MORE.

(Heath, Sain, and Kent should conspire to make Wallace and Vaida... calm down? IDEK. lol.)

Now. Write me some more funny stuff. C:

[Xirysa]
NewPaladin chapter 5 . 1/5/2011

Every time someone takes the word "wholesome" in his mouth, I have to think of Mr. Woodhouse. It doesn't really fit here when I look at the end, but the image is still amusing XD

Anyway, loved the whole thing. Poor confused Kent. Wallace and Vaidas bantering is funny; I love them

I wish I could say something more intelligent. But I can't. So I can only say that I love it.
Trevor X chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
Okay, "D" made me cry again, but it was so sweet. Lyn having trouble reading, but she could read all five words just fine? Classic. As is Kent having trouble with words, but finally leaving her a note!

Thanks for the offering!

Trev
SpeedDemon315 chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
Again, amazing job with Kent and Lyn! Also, your portrayal of their rather taboo love is accurate as well. A knight romancing his princess would have certainly caused an uproar.

Keep up the wonderful writing!