Reviews for The Hunt for Immunity: Lord of the Flies II.
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Very interesting but it feels so incomplete.
Orpah chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I'm sorry you probably won't continue this story, considering how long it has been. I just wanted to let you know I liked it, and that your writing style is pretty good. If it had been a later time, I'm sure you have gotten a buttload of reviews. :)
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Good work!
The Infamous Lord Dilandau chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
::blink blink:: It amazes me to see how many people think that Jack wouldn't have changed at all since the end of LOTF. You don't think he would have regretted what he had done? Maybe it's just me, but I think that after he got back into civilization, he would've been as upset as Ralph, if not more, about what happened on the island. ::shrugs:: Maybe it's just me...

*~The Infamous Lord Dilandau~*
Poindexter2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Holy crap.

That was amazing. "Lord of the Flies" is one of my favorite books and reading a "follow-up" was really fun. I love this story.

I wish you could change the line about the tension in the office, though. About cutting it with a pair of scissors (forgive how cliche that is). In a different setting, it would have been funny. Unfortunately, all the tension and anticipation you worked so hard to build (and did very well, may I add) was destroyed with that line.

Other than that one line, though, like I said...excellent, excellent, excellent.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Perfect writeing
Sharon chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Interesting. I liked the way you used Second-person point of view in the beginning. It's rare that this point of view is used and I think it takes real talent for someone to be able to use this well. You have real talent.
Angry Princess chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Wow...a very powerful story. It's just how I'd imagine their meeting to be. You're very talented! Can't wait to read more of your fan fics! *sheds a few tears for poor, misunderstood Roger*
amaia riddle chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
wow that was so good! Im reading the Lord of the Flies at school at the moment, and its a pretty good book, but I never thought of what the boys would go through after they got off the island. Thanks for opening my mind up, this will be a great help to my essay (don't worry, im not gonna copy or anything) you are a really good writer keep going!