Reviews for Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee
tin-a-holic chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
'Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee' will never ever be the same for me. I think every time I will hear that phrase, like a pavlovian dog, I will have an automatic response of saliva in my mouth, desire in my belly and and more likely than not, I'll probably cream myself. So good it's insane. Very nicely done.

What I loved the most is that you did such a great job of getting the characters down (and dirty ;p) in this scenario. Oh and yum, your descriptions... heavenly "her heart burst into a million glorious pieces...that left her trembling and fragile" simply sublime.
tin-a-holic chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
You are so ridiculous fantastic in torturing me I think you really may be a witch ;p The only question now is are you a good witch or a bad witch? *smiles deviously and raises an eyebrow*
ink-and-ash chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
So, I know this story is on the old side. But as a writer I know how important reviews can be, even on the old stuff.

And I had to tell you, that while I really enjoyed the story as a whole, this part right here:

"For a moment, Dorothy was too overwhelmed to do anything but feel her heart burst into a million glorious pieces, each one becoming like a star in her breast. The dizzying sensation left her breathless until it began to kaleidoscope inward, leaving her trembling and fragile."

Is quite possibly one of the most brilliant and and beautiful descriptions afterglow I've ever read anywhere. It's possibly one of the most wonderful disctriptions of anything I've ever read, period; and I've read a lot.

At any rate, thank you for sharing your story, and I'll be sure to read your other stuff!
CinephileSandra chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
Oh man, was that ever sexy as hell. Thank you so much for sharing, I loved it! )
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
Oh my that was quite delicious! Thank you so much for sharing.
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Oh dear me I'd like a lesson like that!
Sic Vita Est chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
I am so glad to see you finished this story. It was so lovely! I really like the emotions between these two, the gentleness and playfulness, but in the end a true love that spoke volumes. ;) Thank you so much for sharing it with us readers.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
I have to admit, I read the last chapter waiting for someone to interrupt them yet again. So I'm all content that didn't happen. *Goofy grin*

Loved it, even if you did make us wait. ;)
wolfdemon57 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
you are really good , so are you thinking of continuing this story , because i would like to know what happens to dg and cain in the following chapters if thats possible
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Woot! Nothing wrong with the steamy, though I did notice a few missing words. And it should be "wandering" instead "wondering."

But why on Earth did you put the poor man on a cot? Have they no beds in the palace of who knows how many rooms?
Karmagirl880618 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Please tell me there's more...so good! Post more Soon!
XxILuvBooksxX chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
oh i want another chapter this is really good!
Onora chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Damn, Az really needs to work on her timing. Though I guess it's better she interupted when she did, cause it sounds like she would have gotten an eyeful. LOL. Great story.
angeloneous chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
OMG - that was the HOTTEST non-sex scene ever created! Well done! I hope to see more - this is excellent!
Amorissy chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Oh my GOODNESS, I think you've gone and killed me. First, there was the initial thrill that you'd decided to continue this story, and then there was what you'd written, which is where we get back to me flailing, OH MY! I'm gonna put in that even more would be fantastic (and also stick in a bit of actual review, and say that I like that you wrote in the conversation about Cain not being old)

Now, I've gone a bit crosseyed from typing this up on the iPod. Great work!