Reviews for Under Wraps
Sapere chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I LOVE your k/s stories! Your characterizations are amazing! I hope the new star trek movie inspires your muses and we see some more fics from you :) (just no spock/uhura!)
hunkyGoddess chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
"I,uh,ad a little too much to drink last night. I tripped getting into bed."
yep thaaats what happend ... didn't get tucked stupid by any horny Vulcan's no sir.!
chrissy chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
love your stories. especially this series. you got me hooked.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
Nice! XD
roswellwbfan chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
I liked it and hope to find time to read the sequel at some point!
Doni chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
Nicely done story! Love the characterizations.
Fred chapter 8 . 8/30/2009
Again, I find your story most intriguing, and shall certainly proceed to the next sector of it.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
Aww this is really good. I think it's really cute and interesting. The character development is good and the plot isn't too cliche. Although it's hard not to get cliche with Star Trek. I
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 8 . 7/12/2009
love it!
carmade chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
Love it!

*goes off to read third in series*
Jil chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
that was... WOW... *blush* XD
Stormcloud22 chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
i love how Spock is eating with a spork!

“My stomach is not what needs to be filled,” Spock said levelly.

Kirk nearly erupted in laughter.

I actually did erupt in laughter. Is that bad :)?
Catri Howlman-Carthaki spy chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
I read "Home" before I read this, and I enjoyed it equally as much (even though - due to interruptions outside of my control - it took me three days to read something that should have taken me one at the most...but that's beside the point).

For some reason, I read this one before I read the other two. Don't ask me why (I'm not sure myself), but it defintely bolstered my already good mood. I don't know why i found this Pon Farr experience so...amusing...but it was enjoyable, and it made me smile, and I had to resist laughing hysterically, which resulted in the utterance of a few choked noises as I rocked back and forth in my seat (causing my family to worry a bit). Maybe I'm a closet sadist? Either way...I liked this. It was simultaneously funny, cute, and dramatic. Yay. A lot like real life if I'm honest with myself.

...

You made Star Trek REAL.

I LOVE you!

Awesome story, with awesome writing, that I will most certainly re-read until I am kicked off of the computer.

mwa!
Dream's Abyss chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
Synok was crazy if he thought that perpetuating genocide against an innocent race was a logical reaction to his own people's genocide.
Civil-Raven chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
YAY! I can't wait for number 3! Gonna be amazing!

Woo! Will something "bad" or "life-threatening" happen to Kirk? I can't picture all the vulcans taking to kirk and spocks "Illogical" relationship.

Keep up the good work!