Reviews for Reach
askita chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This s just great. I totally agree with fembuck. They had wonderful chemistry. Maybe they should have changed some of the lines and body language. But whatever it's for, I'm hooked and settling in to write a good AU, which I"m sure some of the newcomers will flame me for repeatedly. *grins* Great stuff!
fembuck chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
/After watching the movie Doom, I thought the relationship between the Grimm twins was just too close. It was as if they wrote the sister's part to be something like an ex-wife (as seemed to be hinted at) then they changed it, thus making the relationship between the twins a little closer than it should have been./

This! The choices they made script wise for their relationship were so bizarre, and it totally did give them an ex-lovers feel. The fact that Pike and Urban had really good chemistry and are both visually eye pleasing only made things worse, lol.

On to the story ...

I loved it! I really liked the sweetness of it, and the emotional bond between the two of them. Their love and need for each other really showed through. The tenderness of it all was very sweet. Thank you for sharing, and I hope that you have a few more plot bunnies running around your mind for these two :D
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 6/2/2009