Reviews for Within Her Reach
Lovely Madness Melody chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh it's so lovely even if it's forbidden... i love the way they are trapped into their feelings, you described it pretty well
Doks chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Really good one! I also think they feel this way and they were in complete denial in the movie. I believe they would live together after the battle and I believe it would even be difficult for her, mostly, to conect with someone else. Their experience brought them together and I don't think they would want to be apart again.
N7angel chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Normally, I am against anything that even hints to incest, but John and Sam just don't act like brother and sister! God, they act like me and my ex! lol

This was good and sweet :)
nanoks chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I liked your story! great writeing!
askita chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Again, dropping by to say, I love this! Great stuff!
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I definitely wondered if they'd screwed up the script myself.. in any case, this is definitely an interesting ship to contemplate.

It actually made me think of some of the old myths about tragic lovers being reborn as twins since it was the closest their souls could get. It's always seemed like a beautiful concept, despite the internal (ew they're siblings) squickiness lol.

But hey- you know what they say: "Incest is the best: the game the whole family can play!" lol
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 6/2/2009