Reviews for Room For Two
John Spangler chapter 1 . 7/2
I've greatly enjoyed this story! It's just...perfect. A great mix of humor and drama, and the fights between Sanji and Zoro were the icy on the cake. Compliments.
anniegirl132 chapter 6 . 4/3
YUS, HE'S BOT DEAD! Oh gosh, I'm so happy...
anniegirl132 chapter 5 . 4/3
Noooooooooo, why did you kill Sanji off!?
anniegirl132 chapter 4 . 4/3
Ha, Imagining Sanji with a unibrow is just too hilarious! XD
anniegirl132 chapter 2 . 4/3
Oh wow, Zoro is gonna drive Sanji insane. But I do wonder what deep dark secrets they'll find out about one another...
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 4/2
Oh wow, I can't wait to see how Sanji and Zoro deal with sharing a body... Probably be really funny though... XD
Amanda chapter 3 . 3/27
This is what I have been looking for funny serious and well written great job.
legspert9 chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
Number one made me think of the fusion dance from Dragon Ball Z. Can you imagine if the fusion dance was a thing in one piece? Franky would finally get his Big Emperor.
SaraSedge chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
Today I read very chapter of this story. Quess what, you awesome shitty tear-breaker..?

I've no words.
Zero.
None.
Absolute emptiness.

All I can say that this is one of those stories will AND should be remembered still after many another fanfictions and stories. I enjoyed every second of my reading. ...Gosh, I'm still kinda broken inside because of this. But don't worry, I'll smile weakly and promise to come again soon to feel everything again.
Just hey, keep up your good work even though it's been over five years since the recent update!
Bananamania chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
(I'm not bothered to log on, you know my username now though)

I officially LOVE YOU.
Reader A chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Ah... I love this fic. Makes me just oh so happy... glad I found it. Thank you for writing this.
Silver Dragonfly chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
Highly amusing and well done. The collection of alternate scenarios was a nice touch. .
bookworm1945 chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Oh my goodness, I was laughing CONSTANTLY throughout this chapter.
Thanks so much for writing this. :3
FightsWithBears chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
Lovely! Really liked the plot and even the 'extra endings'
EsVendetta chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Usangst!

I WIN (and is sounds almost as awesome as Frangst). My favorite is Zangst (Zoro fanboy here).

This idea will most likely be as hilarious as hell. I love Sanji and Zoro (slashed or not) so having the two of them bitching one another out will be more than fun! I hope this is an enjoyable

Oh... by the way , you could easily have the fruit named Shin Shin no Mi, since the kanji "心" (pronounced as shin) means heart, spirit, vitality and mind to explain it's general meaning... Shinrei is the word commonly used to speak of paranormal spiritualism and literally means spirit in the sense of ghosts... but doesn't translate directly into ghost, seirei does (think seireitei in bleach).

There are way too many that you can use that are two syllable, such as shin, tama, seirei, seikon, reikon and even youkai (that one's off quite a bit, since it's usually known as demon, but it point towards ghosts)... but I would suggest shin or seirei, since they are the most supernatural...

Of course, I'm just rambling. Pay no heed... i was just thinking of it and decided to tell you. _ I have a gift for names, si if you want some help