Reviews for Room For Two
I friggin love this
Banana Mania chapter 4 . 7/29
Did you seriously write this before the eyebrow thing became canon? That's shockingly impressive, jeez
xri chapter 10 . 5/24
Well.. I love Zoro and I love this story too, so ... Great job! ! ! :3
I really liked this entire fic and I love your writing style. I especially loved the Smoker part... I am happy that you write so many fics and am going to check out your other ones now! Please never stop writing, you are so good at it!
Noip13 chapter 10 . 4/8
An enjoyable fic over all, with some great moments. But I gotta say, I really want to read that Smoker and Luffy sharing a body fic in the whole. Thanks!
AllBlueChaser chapter 9 . 3/27
ReReading~~~ Still so very great! Dandy! I miss you! I hope your life is awesome and you check out One Piece again as they get into Sanji's Vinsmoke Family of Assassins and write more (IT PULLED ME BACK INTO THE FANDOM AND THE URGE TO WRITE IS BACKKKKK).
yetimati chapter 6 . 2/12
6a
villagernumber40 chapter 1 . 1/25
Third time ive read this! its so good, i just keep coming back to it!
Fan Guest chapter 4 . 1/6
Hey, cook, did it ever occur to you that women
may want men to forget chivalry and fight as
equals?

EPIC!
April chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
Wow. This is great. Everyone is kept in character, it presents a slightly deeper and more adult side to One Piece, and it's amusing. What amazes me is that you actually got what was under his bangs. Wow.

Just one thing... it's 'dying', not 'dieing'.

My apologies if I come across as being critical, just like to point that out.
The Perv chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
I'm curious to know if this was written after the canon time skip in the show...it not

Then you.
Are a.
Motherfucking.
Genius.
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
HOLY GOD CAKES! YOU GOT SANJI'S EYEBROW PREDICAMENT ALMOST EXACTLY CORRECT! ON A WHIM! Hats off to you.

Also, loving this story, so hats off x2.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
One explanation for Zoro-kun at Sabaody- did Sanji, or did he not (THOUGH THE LATTER ANSWER IS WRONG) act like he was drunk as hell?

When Zoro jumped off Sunny to go for a walk, he called after him; "Moshi-mosh, Zoro-kun?"

There's no way. He was drunk. Or at least that's what I think.

Sanji's unibrow makes me smile. So does Zoro's face plants.

frienship continues
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
Robin getting up close and personal.

The part when Sanji makes a reappearance after Zoro said that he missed him made me giggle. It was cute in a brother-y sort of way and funny at the same time

friendship continuessssss