Reviews for Room For Two
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 4 . 8/12

Also, loving this story, so hats off x2.
One explanation for Zoro-kun at Sabaody- did Sanji, or did he not (THOUGH THE LATTER ANSWER IS WRONG) act like he was drunk as hell?

When Zoro jumped off Sunny to go for a walk, he called after him; "Moshi-mosh, Zoro-kun?"

There's no way. He was drunk. Or at least that's what I think.

Sanji's unibrow makes me smile. So does Zoro's face plants.

frienship continues
Robin getting up close and personal.

The part when Sanji makes a reappearance after Zoro said that he missed him made me giggle. It was cute in a brother-y sort of way and funny at the same time

friendship continuessssss
awwwwwwwww frienship
I guess you could say Sanji's color is...

*ba dum tss*

I'm sorry..
John Spangler chapter 1 . 7/2
I've greatly enjoyed this story! It's just...perfect. A great mix of humor and drama, and the fights between Sanji and Zoro were the icy on the cake. Compliments.
anniegirl132 chapter 6 . 4/3
YUS, HE'S BOT DEAD! Oh gosh, I'm so happy...
anniegirl132 chapter 5 . 4/3
Noooooooooo, why did you kill Sanji off!?
anniegirl132 chapter 4 . 4/3
Ha, Imagining Sanji with a unibrow is just too hilarious! XD
anniegirl132 chapter 2 . 4/3
Oh wow, Zoro is gonna drive Sanji insane. But I do wonder what deep dark secrets they'll find out about one another...
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 4/2
Oh wow, I can't wait to see how Sanji and Zoro deal with sharing a body... Probably be really funny though... XD
Amanda chapter 3 . 3/27
This is what I have been looking for funny serious and well written great job.
legspert9 chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
Number one made me think of the fusion dance from Dragon Ball Z. Can you imagine if the fusion dance was a thing in one piece? Franky would finally get his Big Emperor.
SaraSedge chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
Today I read very chapter of this story. Quess what, you awesome shitty tear-breaker..?

I've no words.
Absolute emptiness.

All I can say that this is one of those stories will AND should be remembered still after many another fanfictions and stories. I enjoyed every second of my reading. ...Gosh, I'm still kinda broken inside because of this. But don't worry, I'll smile weakly and promise to come again soon to feel everything again.
Just hey, keep up your good work even though it's been over five years since the recent update!
Bananamania chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
(I'm not bothered to log on, you know my username now though)

I officially LOVE YOU.