Reviews for Room For Two
BlatantBookworm chapter 10 . 1/16
Okay, I love these little snippits. My faves would have to be Sanji switched into Zoro. I was hoping that would turn up a little, and I'm so glad that you wrote it.

It's a great story. Stays perfectly in character while still developing the characters enough to make rivals turn into grudging friends.
BlatantBookworm chapter 9 . 1/16
This is a great story! I loved it, in it's entirety.
BlatantBookworm chapter 8 . 1/16
Ahh, this is wonderful. I love this relationship. Vitrolic best buds are great.
BlatantBookworm chapter 7 . 1/16
Okay, this is great. I love the fact that Usopp just walked in as the liar.
BlatantBookworm chapter 6 . 1/16
This is adorable. Sanji's return was everything I hoped for. I'm impressed that he was just being petty about pretending to come back.
BlatantBookworm chapter 5 . 1/16
Aaaw. This seems tragic, but five chapters into a nine chapter fic, I kinda doubt that Sanji's gone.
Still, it makes sense for the characters to be panicking.
BlatantBookworm chapter 4 . 1/16
Pfft. This is both hilarious and gut-wrenchingly beautiful. I love the friendship begining to bloom between them.
"Forget hating you after this, I hate you now."
That is a great line.
BlatantBookworm chapter 3 . 1/16
This was great. I love the idea of Zoro in Sanji's body swinging his swords, and especially love the fact that the others were just "oh, easy to tell it's Zoro then" ... until Robin discovered a more subtle but more reliable way of doing it.
Also, Zoro mentioning his promise to Kuina? I'm always a sucker for more Zoro/Sanji nakamaship, and talking about their origins is a great way to start that.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 1/15
Okay, wonderful fic, great premise. So far Im loving the arguments of them in the same conversation.
IpiuGate chapter 10 . 1/10
You were worried about what Zoro fans would think about this. Zoro isn't misrepresented so I like it. A bit too much mush and feelings and the start does go on about how much work Sanji does but it's not unbearable even though he's probably only MY 4th favourite. So yeah, you did good and don't worry, any true fan should like a story where their favourite character is well represented.
QueenKarin13 chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
I loved every moment of this! It was perfect.

Hey, my flute has a name too!
QueenKarin13 chapter 7 . 12/21/2016
The part where Sanji screamed he didn't want to die, and then realized vaguely he was crying... I felt that physically.

I keep pronouncing Touchstone in my head as TOOSH-stone. Huh.
QueenKarin13 chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
GOD I LAUGHED SO LOUD! Of course Sanji would come backing thinking about women with a weak little "Mellorine".

SANJII! You made me worry, you manipulative little bastard.

Right though!? Water 7 was awesome dawaina.

THANK YOU. THIS FIC IS PURE GOLD*.
QueenKarin13 chapter 4 . 12/21/2016
I think it's a good theory. I think the same thing, albeit not with the word "hate". More like "frustratingly confused and questioning".
QueenKarin13 chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
I can really picture Sanji's body running with three swords as Zoro controls it. It's a strong image.
Don't worry, I like the phrase, "universe juice". :)