Reviews for The Commentary of TOS for KS
hortababy chapter 47 . 5/26
So glad you are back. Missed you and your wonderful commentary.
Carolyn Spencer chapter 34 . 5/24
In TNG it is mentioned that Spock has gotten married. The sex of the person he marries is NOT mentioned however. ;)
KariSilver chapter 47 . 5/21
I had forgotten how much I LOVE this! The wit, the sarcasm, the drama! And then there's the show as well of course :P Anyway, I believe McCoy says vaxin's as in vaccines in that very southern drawl of his :) but i have NO IDEA what Spock says about the aromas lol
Lauren chapter 47 . 5/20
IS IT YOU?! ARE YOU BACK!? 3 Fucking welcome back :D I got ahead of you some episodes, but I was so used to reading your commentary with the episodes that I was hearing all your jokes in my head while I was watching the ominous little smoke puff initially poof out from behind that Styrofoam rock. :D

I wish you would hurry up and get to season 3. 3 I've actually never watched season 3 before (I've probably looped through 1 & 2 at least 3 times but I always started back at the beginning and life always seemed to intervene before I broke into season 3... xD; ) - and I'm not hearing great things about it, and Spock's Brain lost me after 10 minutes, and... ;-; I need you. 3

My favorite scene of this ep was def when Spock finally jumped on board with Kirk. :') And Spock doing the rounds, trying to make Kirk and that ensign feel less bad for their pesky human emotions. :'') And the scene where Kirk had to make the decision to not go busting in after Spock before they took the readings! That must have been such a torturous moment... But imagine knowing that whether you bust in right then or waited, if the creature was in the room with Spock, then Spock was dead either way. Was probably dead right that minute. I would have had a heart attack...

I totally did not notice how many times Spock called Kirk captain this episode... o.o
I'm looking forward to your next...! 3
keishinaruka chapter 47 . 5/19
- insane laughing -seriously, i was laughing hysterically whenever i read this fic, you are amazing when you wrote this master piece...I love how you insert your commentaries between the story, it makes me look insane when i laughed out loud as i read this...

Really i was crazily delighted when i saw you finally updated this amazing commentary of yours, no wonder you garner many followers for this one because.

You. Are. Simply. Amazing. And. Brilliant.

and don't you forget it! . -

Two thumbs for a brilliant job done...

Also I'm seriously Sorry I took this long to give this fic a heartfelt review...Forgive me...- sheepish grin -

Anyway...

I'll try to write another review for the next update... Keyword try...
Zipit-Cinderella chapter 47 . 5/19
It's so great to hear from you again, and I am certainly not disappointed! Hope you have been well and all (3 I watched this episode again just recently, and while it's not the best of the bunch, it does have it's good points.
Yeah, a lot of "captain", "ensign" and "doctor", but I think it can be written down to the episode being more about, as you said, command and PTSD and the like - rather than our beloved slash.
I really have missed you and your comments; you can be all beautifully poetic one second and then make me crack up laughing! You're awesome, darlin'! (imagine McCoy accent here)

Well wishes,
Zipit
DiaMonddoArt chapter 41 . 5/18
i'd just like to point out that in episode "l mudd" season 2, the scene where kirk makes the speech after scotty 'dies' and they all laugh, when they all shake hands i noticed that jim and spock did shake hands as well, it was hard to see at first cause he was behind him but if you look closer you can see there hands entwined together in the hand shaking mater. you didnt mention it on the chapter '41.2x12 I Mudd' so i thought id mention it.( i already posted this comment but i forgot to login :/)
guest chapter 41 . 5/18
Jonathan chapter 47 . 5/18
I don't really have anything to say about the episode (even though it has some interesting views on Kirk's character) but I have to say how great it is that you wrote a new chapter. I really love your commentary and it's always really good to see another part of it for another episode. I hope that you'll comment on even more episodes in the future. Thank you for writing this!
The Great Space Hobo chapter 47 . 5/18
OMG I cant believe you updated! (a bit late sorry!) Its nice to see your still around! D These always make my days a bit brighter.
777angeloflove chapter 47 . 5/17
YAY~! I'M SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED~!
hahaha oh gods nice review I love these
Kimama chapter 45 . 5/16
So I finally found the time for some more Star Trek and what do I see? An update on your commentary, even before I finished all of the chapters! Yay! I guess, I startled my budgie again but nevermind.

Anyway, this review is kind of pointless because I have nothing to add to this chapter. I just really wanted to tell you how happy I am to see this update although it might take me until next week before I have the time to watch and more importantly read Obsession. I'm looking forward to it, just so you know. Especially because this is one the less memorable episodes for me and it has been years since I've seen it the last time, so I remember basically nothing. BUT: Whenever I read your analysis of such episodes I end up appreciating them much more because of all the cute things I had missed so far.

On another note, I just noticed how different I sounded in the two reviews I've left so far. See, that's what you've done to me. Not that I complain ;).
And one last thing: Please stay with us! Watching TOS would be only half as fun without your commentary!
ShivaVixen chapter 30 . 5/15
Hate to rain on your parade, but that line where Sylvia goes 'I'm all woman' and Kirk goes 'uh, no'- Sylvia wasn't a woman, she was more like a kid playing dress-up, pretending to be old enough to do what adult women do (no, seriously, watch kids try to flirt like adults, they can say the lines, but they don't quite get it) Kirk recognized that, he knew she was pitching a fit because she couldn't get Kirk to 'play' with her. It was less symbolism than you think, unfortunately.

On a side note, joining of two minds? Gee where have we seen that mentioned before- oh, yeah, Devil in the Dark; and _both_ times it's hinted as being tremendously intimate. (That, I believe, is the symbolism you should have been looking at, though on a darker side, it means that McCoy, Sulu and Scotty got mind-raped.)
ShivaVixen chapter 29 . 5/15
Funny you should mention them sharing a wavelength ... originally, there _was_ a plan for the two to actually develop a telepathic bond, which was why they wrote in all the held gazes to begin with.

Hmm, methinks they couldn't find a way to write a telepathic bond between the two ... I wonder why?
2,860 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »