Reviews for A Story of All Things Random
twilightgirls2001 chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
that last chapter especially them sitting around a fire alice with her light saber and Edward is just like what the hell am i the only sane person here that was hilarious
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 12 . 7/12/2010
Very funny story. While there were still some errors, I barely noticed, due to the fact I was laughing so hard. Awesome job!

-peace
WinterSky101 chapter 12 . 4/1/2010
Poor Eddie...
Rebecca Hufflepuff chapter 12 . 9/16/2009
lol. when i have to go back to school, i seriously cannot write, or spell, or do maths. i can imagine bella walking in on that chapter, and playing with jasper, emmett and jacob, then listning to a few stories and eating marshmellows with carlisle, esme and rosalie, then having a highlighter fight in the hallway with alice, then walking into edwards room and saying "what is wrong with you edward? have you gone insane? everybody is out there having fun and enjoying thereselves, and your just sitting here, listning to music!"
Rebecca Hufflepuff chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
lol. computers hate me. my friends just like "you click on 'file', then 'print', then 'ok' and the you go to the printer and get the sheet of paper out." in a really slow voice, and so i did, and then nothing happened! and then she tried, and she did the EXACT SAME THING and it WORKED!
Rebecca Hufflepuff chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
lol. i think we are alike quite abit...are you very clumsy? and do u have no balence at all?
Rebecca Hufflepuff chapter 9 . 9/16/2009
oh i want one i want one! please? no, i want 2. one for me, and one to shove through the roof.
Rebecca Hufflepuff chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
when i read the smiley face line, i threw back my head and laughed so much! i scared the poor cat!
Rebecca Hufflepuff chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
that is so funny. im not offended, but i feel sorry for jasper and esme.
Rebecca Hufflepuff chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
lol. untill the year was over. but it could have been like, just a few minutes away from the new year
Rebecca Hufflepuff chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
haha. the fact that the chapter is only 3 lines long, and that the authors note is almost as long makes that chapter a bunch more funny.
Rebecca Hufflepuff chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
LOL

wouldnt edward use his mind reading to find out too?
Rebecca Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
lol. i like glitter!
Rebecca Hufflepuff chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
your chapter had my chocking on the jelly beans that i just so happened to be eating...and throwing at the wall
Rebecca Hufflepuff chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
i just love this story so much!