Reviews for Life in the Neutral Zone
NeonRainbowNova chapter 12 . 6/17
I devoured this story because I enjoyed it so much. I especially love Pa'tar. I can only imagine the challenges he faces growing up as the Vulcan son of Spock and Kirk. It would definitely be something to see.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 12 . 12/18/2016
Awwww. What a beautiful story. Well done :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 11 . 12/18/2016
SO CUTE! You have no idea how overjoyed it makes me that Spock adopted Pa'tar :D :D EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D :D :D
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 10 . 12/18/2016
The Vulcan child is so cute :D
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 6 . 12/18/2016
All those Vulcans :(
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
What is that Reman up to? I am now very worried...
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
They melded :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
Poor Spock :( What a mess they've already gotten themselves into, and it's barley even been a day! lol :P
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
Oh dear.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Oh this is brilliant! What a great start :D
AutumnLeaves11 chapter 12 . 8/17/2016
I've just spent two days reading this amazing story! Thank you so much for sharing it!
Needless to say how adorable Pa'tar is and how well he fits into the story. I really love the way the relationship between Kirk and Spock developed and how you portrayed everybody. Amazing! Thanks for writing!
KatieLyn chapter 12 . 6/19/2016
What a fabulous story. I loved all of your original characters and how you developed them. The story was exciting and beautiful and thank you for not making it too dark even though a few characters did have to die. You kept it all very much tolerable like the movies and the tv show. Some fics I read are just too graphically violent and dark. This, thankfully, was not like that and I appreciate it.
Nixcky chapter 12 . 11/16/2015
I really love this story. When will there be an update...or will there be?
AiMila chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
i love this story! im so sharing this with my friends, i hope they like it as much as i did
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2015
Aw, this was sweet. I loved it.