Reviews for Life in the Neutral Zone
BnBfanatic chapter 10 . 3/28
Good story but I don't get why Spock and Kirk don't go ahead and make love fully, they just keep getting each other off essentially. Maybe in the nexy chapter
louisesnape chapter 12 . 1/31
Lovely fic
werewolf6780 chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
Awwww! So cute! So perfect! Though I wouldn't mind a longer story but it was beautiful all the same, full of plot and delicious tidbits.
HarumiLove chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
This was like...one of the BEST fanfics I've. Ever read! This was so beautiful!
THE Tribble chapter 12 . 9/10/2014
I find it sad that you have not made yourself present after 2011, I sincerely hope that you are alive, well and happy! As for the story, well, let me tell you, as others have, that this was a great damned masterpiece. In 58k words I have experienced more than at other 300k worded fics in Star Trek. Perhaps the romance was a bit fast-paced, but it was so amazingly done that I cannot even find it in myself to critize that.

Ok, you have a few typos and grammar error, but this story is 5 years old, so I doubt that those will get fixed anytime this decade.

But... wow... This story was amazing, and I especially love the symbolism behind the white knight Pa'tar clung to. And the way you described Warp 4 was simply exhilarating.

As I said, I'm sad that there's no activity from you since 2011. Even a small new line on your profile would be great. Gosh, this story is amazing, as are you.

Live long and prosper.
U chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
Really good. The writing and grammar were excellent and I loved all the characters! The canon ones were so ic!
Gina chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Oi, esta se tornou uma de minhas historias favoritas, muito linda mesmo, bem escrita e ótimo enredo. Parabéns.
BrightViolatedInk chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
I have died from the pure sexiness, awesomeness and adorability of this fanfic! I loved the shit out of this!
SapphireSecret chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
What a cute and lovely story! I loved it. And although Spock-and-Kirk-falling-in-love-and-adopting-a-kid sounds ludicrous, it happened very naturally in your fic. I enjoyed the plot; the bad guy, saving the crew from the Remus people, finding the Andorians and the Vulcans, the evil!Andorian Captain as well as the loyal Andorians, the mind control twist...and the beginning with crazy!Spock was also very fun.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
"Well, Master Tavol, it seems you will be staying with us for an extended period, so I feel I should welcome you again to the Enterprise." Shouldn't it be Master Pa'tar? I really, really like this story; excellent work.
EccentricRage chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
This was adorable and wonderful and brilliant all around :) I absolutely loved it!
liefdewint chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Wonderful, really amazing!
zaika chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
wow
Guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
I HAVE LOVED THIS SO MUCH. THANK YOU! aAH THE FEELS :D IT'S SO SWEET AND LOVELY.
Whirling chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
Jim took his mother calling him a playboy surprisingly well... xD anyway, great story! Your writing is wonderful :)