Reviews for Kicking Down Castles
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Your writing style for this one is incredible! I love the interludes of old Muggle Studies lessons and how the students fought against the material being taught. Also love two particular parts, just for the way you wrote them: the one about bracketing his life story in "once upon a time" and "happily ever after" and the part where Draco thinks better clouds than sand that can slip through his fingers. Those bits were written so well and gahhh I just REALLY love them! What a sad ending though, I'd love to know whether Draco turns more bitter towards muggles after this(somehow I don't think he will, though)
Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Hope and Chocolate chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Love love love
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I think about this fic a lot
Kellsabelle chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I really loved this, thanks for writing!
Linkmarth chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Amazing story
Vanilla Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This is amazing! will it be continued?
CaptainMaddo chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This is perfect. Everything is just perfect. I love it. I love it so much.
passionatescreams chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I wanted this to work so much...and I knew it wasn't. You are not criminal, you are absolutely genius! I didn't think this was possible but it WAS and I love it so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Absolutely beautiful, heartbreaking
Aleriaxx chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
i dont know how you do this.
Your writing is like artwork, and each one opens a bit of my heart, if that sounds a bit overly gushy.
Thank you so much.
Akrasian chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This made me cry.

I hate you.

But I love the story you have written.

Thankyou.
Younger Wonder chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This is the second time I've read this, and it still gets me every time. The fact that you've paired Draco Malfoy with an American muggle seems like an impossible feat, but you pull it off with a grace and bittersweet sorrow that somehow leaves me a little breathless at the end. The way you paint together the tapestry of their summer romance with the spiteful quotes of his teacher blends to form something I can't quite explain, but it's beautiful. Sad, with that kind of ending that you know is coming but the entire while you just keep crossing your fingers, hopelessly hoping for something different - but beautiful all the same. I realized the second time I read it we never learn her name.
I think I like it better that way.
Wildfly chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Very expressive and in character
tinyowl22 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Amazingly written. It really pulled more emotion out of me than I was initially ready to let go.
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I loved the interjection of Muggle Studies from their seventh year with Draco's time on the beach. Great little one shot.