Reviews for Kicking Down Castles
Bambu chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
This is gorgeous; heartbreakingly endearing as Draco's universe expands, contracts, and evolves.
broken barriers-gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
I read a lot of stories on this site, but very few of them make me feel the way this one did. I wrote a story once, which held the same wistful sort of narration that this one-shot had, at least initially. The ending was lovely - it was real and it was beautiful and I honestly believe that all good things do come to an end. And sometimes, the best love stories are those left incomplete.

I wanted to cry towards the end, and I did, but now that I've had time to process it (I read the story and favourited it over two hours back), I think your AN is so very poignant and so very true. We all fall so easily when we're young and reality is ages away. That one line in your AN has inspired me a plot bunny in me, with your words as the summary, but if I ever do write that story, it'll be after asking you your permission explicitly.

There are a handful of fanfiction stories that have left a mark on me. These are stories which I never forget, which live somewhere in the recess of my mind, for me to think of on some ordinary day years later, and marvel over the beauty of the plot. I'm confident that this story has left a similar imprint on me, and I doubt I'll forget about it any time soon.

You're a wonderful writer and I'm so awed. :)
GnCdwll chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
WELL WRITTEN VERY WELL WRITTEN. And I loved how you wrote Draco as a little reserved, I think that was into character and made the story more interesting to read. And I liked the "she says nothing" parts, I liked how your OC is respectful enough for Draco 3
rhiann0nrb chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
you broke my heart!
helpfulfairy92 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
I really didn't expect to like this, but I really do. I loved it, well written and such a good look at Draco, which we don't get a lot of. Thanks for sharing it with us :)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Your writing style for this one is incredible! I love the interludes of old Muggle Studies lessons and how the students fought against the material being taught. Also love two particular parts, just for the way you wrote them: the one about bracketing his life story in "once upon a time" and "happily ever after" and the part where Draco thinks better clouds than sand that can slip through his fingers. Those bits were written so well and gahhh I just REALLY love them! What a sad ending though, I'd love to know whether Draco turns more bitter towards muggles after this(somehow I don't think he will, though)
Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
bright places chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Love love love
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I think about this fic a lot
Kellsabelle chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I really loved this, thanks for writing!
Linkmarth chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Amazing story
inactive profile please delete chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This is amazing! will it be continued?
CaptainMaddo chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This is perfect. Everything is just perfect. I love it. I love it so much.
aftertherayn chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I wanted this to work so much...and I knew it wasn't. You are not criminal, you are absolutely genius! I didn't think this was possible but it WAS and I love it so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Absolutely beautiful, heartbreaking
Aleriaxx chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
i dont know how you do this.
Your writing is like artwork, and each one opens a bit of my heart, if that sounds a bit overly gushy.
Thank you so much.