Reviews for The Dumb Smile of the Knowing
Animelover6000 chapter 10 . 6/19
Damn it. I know you aren't goin to update but I really want you to QQ
E chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Is this thing still alive? I just really like it.
SoulMore chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
FAN!
QueenOfRussiaa chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
CONTINUE THIS!NOW!
Seriously! I need more! This is like my life support right now. You write so well, and even though you don't seem to have updated in a while you just HAVE to, okay? For my B-day? Pwese? o.O
I need to know what Smoker's thinking. I need to know what Ace thinks about Smoker. I need to know if Smoker saves him.
Plz!
knightessjg chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Oh...this is...*sniffle* I was looking in Smoker fics and found this beauty and...and...it hasn't been updated in YEARS! Why, why cruel world?! the characterization is stunning and the buildup period is perfectly timed and then...nothing...*cries pathetically from a broken heart* However, I will remain vigilant in my reading and add this to my faves list anyway so it'll show up if some miracle occurs and new chapters of the ambrosia and nectar that comprise this story begin to flow once more. I will never give up!
CMinuteByMinute chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I came back to re-read this story. Best decision ever.
Shishiochan chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Aww, too bad you did not continue. I stumbled upon One Piece pretty late (just last year) and I really liked your story so far :(
The way you managed to elicit the wavering hope of Smoker overriding his marine codex and saving Ace when his sense of justice yells at him something is up or Ace escaping against all odds really made this piece so enjoyable to read. I really hope you will get the motivation back to finish this.
Cheers
Yutora chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
Don't let this wonderful story waste away without an end. . .

Please.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
That's so good, you really nailed the characterization perfectly! I love this story, I hope you didn't abandon it, please update soon!
ThePhobiaPhoebe chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Wow. You. Are. Amazing! Please don't abandon this story!
CMinuteByMinute chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
You know that feeling when you suddenly find a piece of brilliancy that reignites your love for something? That's how I feel right now. Great story, just great. I really do hope you manage to update this sometime - I read it in one go and now I'm craving more.

Guest chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
I just discovered this gem and read it all in one go. I seriously /love/ this story. It's soooo beautiful. Please update soon. I'll be checking in daily. *off to reread* :D
shikakutenri chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
OH MY GOSH!

I'm in love with your story. Update please
anon412 chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
hey! this story is cool! i can't wait for the next chapter coming... And I just realized that I'm the reviewer number 100! Well, now, you have something more for uptade: 100 reviews! xD Back to the story, it's great, I love how you make smokey goes crazy till he finally realizes that he feels something very strong for ace-san... I'm gonna wait. I hope te read more soon, good-bye!
TheFoolXXII chapter 10 . 4/3/2012