Reviews for Birdhouse In Your Soul
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 21 . 10/3/2014
That was awesome!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
I was listening to unkiss me by maroon 5 when I got to the end, perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Nice story
Guest chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
Great story, the plot, the characters, and pretty much everything. Amazon work
green aura chapter 16 . 10/23/2012
Truth to be told I found the Spanish bit too awkward first hand since I'm a Spanish speaking guy... but then read the translation and then it made sense, plus the phrase itself is cute romantic.

I guess it felt awkward since it is in between awkward sentences... since you're editing maybe you could look over the scene and make it sound a less awkward.

Signs
Green
Rachel chapter 13 . 9/14/2012
I have officially given up on Seddie, since there was no development in their relationship. But I do read their fanfics from time to time. Great story!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14/2012
I love your fanfic.
LivelyMelody14 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is my all time favorite seddie story. I started reading it on a weekend trip to visit my cousin and we went to her basketball games, the whole time i didn't pay attention to the game at all i was just sitting there (on very uncomfortable bleachers) reading it on my phone! And that is hard because you have to scroll and the words are so tiny. i can defiantly say my brain hurt after two hours reading on a cellphone. but i just couldn't put it down. The emotion is so real and the characters are very well in character. I absolutely LOVED this story and am really excited to read the sequel! I don't think any story i read can EVER top this one! Great job!(*:
BusinessGrad chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
omg i skipped all the way to the end just to tell you i love the songs in the beginning, i can just imagine the awkwardness! im sure the chapter is amazing, but i just had to comment on the songs!lol
blkrox chapter 20 . 9/21/2011
Seddie forever! Lol

I've spent the better part if two days doing nothing but reading your story - it was awesome!
blkrox chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
Not something that fits in with what I know of iCarly, but very well written! I like how you handled the sensitive topic and although it seemed odd to me that Carly wouldn't be there for such a momentous occasion your explanation was plausible and it worked out better in the end.
blkrox chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Oh my gosh, THE KISS! Thanks for the Seddie moment!
blkrox chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Just found your story, I'm only at chapter 4 but I just wanted to let you know that I love it! There are some grammatical errors, etc, but nothing that a little editing can't fix. The story itself is great! Thank you for sharing this with us. Off to read chapter 5 because the suspense is killing me! Lol
Ull nv knw chapter 21 . 7/14/2011
Good story I really like it. There are some grammar errors though.
Tbayleyt chapter 21 . 6/15/2011
iLove this it is one of the best i've ever read almost as good as iShakespeare