Reviews for Birdhouse In Your Soul
nothing48 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Wow, I really really need to read this story. I swear I got, like, six chapters into it, then I have no idea what happened. I guess I forgot to put it on alert. Dear me. Anyhoo, there is simply too much hype about this story, I can't avoid it any longer. Can't promise an entire read in one sitting, but we'll see. Here I go...

Wow, the prologue is a grabber. I remember reading it a while back, but I think I'll just start over. The first few lines were good, they really reeled me in, like they're supposed to. Sad. But necessary, I'm sure. And descriptive. Angie loves her some description, as I lack so much in it, haha.

Okay, onward!
explanations chapter 16 . 9/3/2009
“You really can pick them.” laughed Nevel, actually enjoying himself for the first time since he arrived. “First Carly Shay now Samantha Puckett, what is wrong with you? Do you like to suffer? If so you should have told me, I could have provided you with plenty of painful situations.”

BAHAHA MY FAVORITE LINE IN THIS WHOLE THING. And, oh so true, too. Freddie is pretty much a proven masochist, probably to spite his mom.

LAWL LAWL FREDDIE SPEAKING SPANISH TO HER! I bet you she'll make him say his vows in spanish or something once they get married. Or just demand him to say something when they're spooning or something. AW.

AWS THE LAST PART. I didn't copy and paste it because . BUT IT'S SO DEAD CUTE AND SEXY AND AH. You rawk, eh?
sr chapter 16 . 8/31/2009
haha- "remove yourself from my person!" i just thought that was funny :D awesome chapter, keep up the good work!
AlexisTheCrazyBookFanatic chapter 16 . 8/29/2009
That was so sweet! I loved it! Update soon please!
everythingthatsparkles12 chapter 16 . 8/28/2009
I loved it.

And like how you didn't take to to M.

I find it a bit creepy, haha. Like invading privacy. (:

But i can't wait for an update!
Cassieeeee is a seddie LOVAR chapter 16 . 8/28/2009
that. was. awesome! XD
Lil Miss Vampire chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
Wow! really lovin' dis fanfic! keep updating please! I really like Hammy the dog! That was so sweet to put him in! Cant wait for da next chapter!

Em

X
SeFue chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
HAHA! YOU'VE DONE IT, GIRL! I LOVE SPANISH STUFF AND I AM SPANISH MYSELF AND THAT WAS AMAZING! he said he loved her!

GREAT CHAPTER.

one thing though- personally, I would prefer they'd 'give themselves to eachother' after they got MARRIED. It just shows that their love and RESPECT for eachother is stronger than their teenage urges...get me? It just doesn't feel right. furthermore, especially if they aren't 'sure' about it and that they aren't in a marriage committment it is morally wrong to me.

Please consider what I am saying, but don't get offended in any way because I do love your story and want what is best for it.

~Seddie101
iLikecheesealot chapter 16 . 8/26/2009
Hi,

You have to post the next chapter as soon as possible. If i were a vampire this story would be the blood i need to drink to survive. And it would be the most amazing blood i would have ever tasted. Please, please time 10 i need to know what happens next. This is one of the best iCarly fics i have ever read !
BlueJayWayProductions chapter 16 . 8/25/2009
AMAZING! I LOVE it! AH! So exciting! Spectacular! OMG! I'm trembling with excitment. Hurry and make the next one!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 16 . 8/25/2009
FINALY U UPDATE! :D ohh lala! there was some nice action there :) great work as usual!
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 16 . 8/25/2009
I think you did a very good job with the cutting away old movie scene.

Personally, I think it's way more romantic that way. :) (I mean smut is sexy but it's hard to be truly romantic, you know?)

Also I just wanted to let you know that in extras in iCarly Season 2 DVDs, everybody goes through their character's locker and Sam has a Physics book... I just thought that was totally hilarious and had to tell you immediately! :)
Romance and Musicals chapter 16 . 8/24/2009
That was so good! I really loved it! Ha ha "making sandwiches". Aw! The Spanish thing was soo cute and sweet! Great job!
Shazzam27 chapter 16 . 8/24/2009
i am in love with your story. aren't there awards for awesome fanfics like yours?

i am glad you didn't get into detail with the sex. that's just distrubing when people do that.

i wish i had a dog like hammy. if i do get a dog, ithink i might call it hammy. its a cute name

great story, you're excellent at writing, and you're good at writing really long chapters which is fab. for some reason, i cant seem to write long chapters

update soon!
KatieRazzle chapter 16 . 8/24/2009
Eep! So cute and seddieful!

(I totally get the cut away, since I think it's not something to be taken lightly, but yeah, it fit into this moment ])

NEVILLE! lol. Sams just going to town poking him!

Love it.

And thank goodness I'm not the only one who thinks Spanish is extreamly sexy hahaha.

And after I cleaned my drool from imagining Nathan speaking spanish (yumm) I kept reading haha.

OH, and 8-C looks like a sad face, and 8-D looks like a happy face!

(I get distraced easily lol)

But yet another awesometastic chapter, And I simply can't wait for more!

(I'll probably tell you this on twitter as well, just... not as much lol. Stupid word limit!

Katie