Reviews for Broken Wings, Fallen Angel
Jasveen chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
oh dear pls tell me you will update this story soon.
Camilinha chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Sigh... I would really love a SWATward... sigh... loved it!

I saw you haven't updated in a long time, and I really hope you do!
bkhchica chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
So I reaaly enjoyed reading about SwatWard! I just want the rest of the story now, lol! :)
babybaby15 chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
I love your story a lot so far! When will the next chapter be up?
jennathomp chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
I love the story you should write soon pliz
Suicide Emo chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Kick ass! Whens the next chapter coming up?
Anon chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Are you ever going to finish this story? It hasn't been updated for nearly 2 years. Please please please update.
bethxclay chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
This chapter was awesome! You have to carry on with this fanfic! I love SWAT-ward! Please carry on! :)
Samic chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
"Mommy, is Edward your boyfriend?"

Hahahaha that just CRACKED me up! oh and the 'Are you sure your not older?' - 'I'll be 5 on my next birthday' that is just funny cos its real! its amzing the things kids say and do and how they see the world.

Loved the chapter but it took me ages to read as I was chatting and reading at the same time so I've probably missed stuff and will ask stupid questions ...

on to the next chapter!
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Wow amazing stry update soon
k1942 chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Well, now we know some more about Edward and it's pretty heavy stuff. No wonder he has trouble sleeping all night, poor baby. I'll bet Bella could help him with that. Edward's family is fairly shocked at how he's getting so involved with Bella and Allie so quickly. Here's to their future!
k1942 chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Remind me to order raspberry cheescake, soon. That was a very sexy dessert, as shared by Bella and Edward. Having Allie as a buffer helped put them both more at ease. They both are rapidly falling into lust, and hopefully more will come of it. I'm very curious as to what his background is and what his secrets are.
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Number one thought, is Edward who Alice was wanting to have Bella meet? Whatever, she's met him now and seems to really like him. How darling to rescue her daughter and invite them both to dinner. Attaboy! Edward! Her being the widow of a firefighter and him being a cop is perfect. I can't wait to see how this works out.
btlmotormouth chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
I just ran across this story and I have to say I love what I have read so far. I noticed it has been over a year since you updated. I don't know if you plan on ever finishing this story but if you do I would love to read more of it. I love this Edward already.
Every Rose Has Its Thorn24 chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
I LOVE THIE STORY SO FAR. I AM GLAD THAT I FOUND THIS. I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD. GLAD THAT EDWARD INVITED THEM TO WATCH HIM PLAY VOLLEYBALL, AND THAT BELLA AND ROSE GOT ALONG. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHERE YOU TAKE THIS STORY. I REALLY DO HOPE THAT YOU ARE CONTINUING THIS. UPDATE SOON!