Reviews for Shinji and RyoOhki
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Good story
Please continue.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Cute and giggle-icious. Hope you can find your way to finishing this little gem. Might not be fully Tenchi Timeline Continuity stuffs as Bissek states, but it's still a fun read. At least to me.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This is really good. I hope you get around to that second chapter soon, I wanna see how Nagi reacts to the new Ken-Ohki. And his giant biomech, which I'm sure Washu will get a kick out of playing with hehe~ ;)

Keep up the great work!
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
heh heh,this will be funny to read more of.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
please please update
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Very nice. Please update soon.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Very good job so far, I'm looking forward to more.
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
pretty it up
Vilkath chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Decent idea and not badly done. Things were a bit rushed, especialy on Shinji accepting what ever happend to him, since it seemed to have changed since he left his home dimension. Add to that his absolute dazed lust and instant connection to Ryo-oki seemed a bit odd. No worries about world he came from, being non human? The Angels he left lying around?

Like I said I like the idea, far to few cabbit based fics out there but it could used more effort to flesh out the finer points and emotions.
CyberXenoNovian chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Came out alright but need alittle more work because it seem too quick, alittle detach and need more character interaction between Shinji and Ryo-ohki. Otherwise good start and hope to see the next one soon. And thanks for doing this idea we talked about long ago, even though I wanted to do it, I couldn't think up a good long story for this pairing.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Great story.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Wow! nice look forward to see more and updating certain stories (oh say Shinji'new family, Shinji's Birthday wish and rei unleashed thanks bro and remember keep going always
blackdeathmessenger chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Yet another good start of a story, as always. Can't wait to read more, and I hope you update some of your other stories soon too!
1v2 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
this is pretty good add a 3rd chapter and some comady and i thin k you might get something great