Reviews for For You
Juji chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
Voilà un auteur qui s'investit ! J'apprécie ton dévouement, malgré que la partie en français est vraiment ratée :p
YaoFanDeChoco chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
The French is not good at all. A correct translation would be : "Ah, ma chérie, vous avez une opinion si merveilleusement naïve de vous-même" or "vous possédez une naïveté si merveilleuse à propos de vous." then "Vous modelez est alors d'autant plus simple." I'm not entirely sure of the meaning of the first sentence so it makes the translation a bit difficult for me.
Anyway, this story is incredible and I love how you wrote Joker and Harley's dynamic/interactions. I truly adore your Joker ! :D
Guest chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
Please write more!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
This is the coolest Harley Quinn origin story I've ever read. (Am I spamming you with reviews? I think I might be. Hope it's not already annoying, you've just written so much and written so wonderfully... *-*)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Tehe!

Mister J would be soooo screwed if Harley could speak one of those languages!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Tsk tsk, Harley…
beexfeatheryduster chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
Okay, I'm enjoying this piece, it's a good piece. Really. I normally wait to the end of a piece (or to the end of what's up on the site when I read it) but I feel that I really have to make a point here.

I didn't really get much of what was going on in this chapter because I just could not concentrate on those big blocks of text. My eyes started going all funny trying to read and I just gave up after reading the same sentances. Please, just a suggestion for you to take away, seperate them up. Else your brilliant ideas and phrasing for the Joker and such is lost because it can't be read properly.
Perfectly Awkward chapter 19 . 1/15/2010
Read the whole story in two days, I’ve been looking for a story that didn’t stop updating (noticed that a lot) and was written correctly. I mean I was looking for a story that took place this early on in their relationship, one that didn’t stop updating. Why you don’t have more reviews is a little odd, I absolutely love this story and your gory detail is incredible! Not too mention that all the characters were in character.

Anyway, I’m off to read your other works and the sequel to this and you’ve inspired to write something for Batman as well. _ Though I can’t compare my work to yours at all. :P Kudos for getting into Joker’s head and getting his characteristics correct.

The only constructive criticism I have is that the perspective changes from character to character without indication…I’m not sure how to explain that…Though I do that a lot myself and can’t say too much, and I have to say that didn’t really bother me. Keep up the great work because you write a wonderfully sadistic Joker. The type of Joker I always saw when I watch Batman: The Animated Series or read the comics, and you don’t find him written so well too often. Alright, I’m babbling now…not making sense.
CreepieConnie chapter 19 . 11/24/2009
Holly crap. I read this whole thing in a day and my jaw stayed glued to the floor. I loved every bit of this. And I would love to read more! Keep up the good work.
Quills in blood red ink chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHa This chapter was great! Not only am I laughing and enjoying myself through your work, but I'm actually learning as well.
SethFC chapter 14 . 10/24/2009
I really enjoy this fanfic Please keep writing this lovely story.
evanessascence chapter 13 . 10/14/2009
Congrats this is amazing.

This storys context and discription is just so Rich!

I love how you have also brought the jokers thoughts into play it truely adds something to the Harley Quinn story.

Fantastic.

Vanessa
BloodyRoses chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
I love this story! Chapter 9 was especially brilliant. We all have our own take on the joker and this is exactly how I see him. Joker isn't feared because he's crazy, he's feared because he's sane. People can't acknowledge that and punish him without giving some form of validity to his point of view. They would rather lock him up and risk his murdering agian then admit to themselves that what he says is true. Society will always choose safety over truth. Most of us aren't strong enough to survive in a society without rules. That's why we struggle so hard to maintain our illusions of civility and compassion.
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
Hahaha! Poor dumb Harley.
raspberrykleenex chapter 7 . 7/18/2009