Reviews for I Concentrate on You
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Good chapter
tvdtb chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
LOVE this story! Thanks for sharing with us! Looking forward to your next chapter!
Iersseltje chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
PI Eric. Sounds kinda sexy.
mara67 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Great story. Would have loved you to continue. Presume you have abandoned story. I simply do not understand why so may fanficion writers do this. Oh well, can only hope you return.
Morrigan28 chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
Oh no! Was just getting right into this story and then it ended just as it was getting juicy! Loved the characters. I know its been a while, but really hope you find the time to continue. Thanks
ganoo chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
Holy Smoke! I just found this story and I love it! I love the way you are writing this 40's style detective story and the descriptive way you write it. Please, please, continue. I find this a very interesting tale.
wesleyann chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
I can't wait until the next update, this is a really good idea for an AH story, I'm really enjoying it!
Nyah chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Hm This is my first ever AH/AU and it looks all kinds of interesting. I do love me some noir. I liked the ways you fit the characters so nicely in a new world. Looking forward to reading more!
outinritefield1 chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
Now that is a little twist: Sookie coming to Eric to find out who killed Andre. She is not just the innocent little singer from the south, as her on-stage persona would suggest! And this is going to eat away at Northman until he can have her all to himself. Really enjoying the story! I do hope you continue.
ColfaxBella chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
This is quite awesome. You've really captured the vibe of the genre. I'm looking forward to where you take this next. yum.
s.meadows chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
LOL! Sparky Northman!

So, all the players are coming out. Interesting indeed, Sparky. I want to believe as well.

And *sigh*

last update came on 6/18. When oh when will we get another? You know Galla, the tread now a days on updates is like two a day. LOL! OMG, I need help! Sorry about the pitchfork in your face.

I just love this story (largely in part to the main dick)!
s.meadows chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
LMAO!

Your A/N are just as enjoyable as this tale!

So, this is going to be a who done it with a bit of flare! Interesting Galla!

Of course the flare being your subtle but brilliant humor!

"The man was shadier than a North Carolina plantation porch." LOL!

And believe me, I know a little something about those HOT Texas summer, seeing as I'm sitting outside right now, it's almost 8PM and I'm sweating!
s.meadows chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
What a sexy opening Galla! Wow oh Wow! I'm as spellbound as all the men who were watching Sookie perform.

And to imagine Eric as a private dick! Well, I am sure you can guess, there are just no words! I'm baited!

Rule number four: Never, ever, wait so long to read updates again! Especially if they are from Galla!
Briana Moreau 1 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Galla, I enjoyed this chapter very much. The plot thickens. I was (and still am) an Errol Flynn and Tyrone Power fan. I have a number of their old movies in which the banter is quite good. We all should enjoy being "in like Flynn" in our popularity. Flynn was a charming rogue to be sure. Looking forward to another chapter.-B
rissa5150 chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
this was a great chapter. he has a new client, and going to her apartment. of course quinn would tell sookie about eric. and glad that she knew eric was the one who gave her the note. and yes eric, you too can be compassionate at times. lol.