Reviews for Four Times Severus' Love Was Unrequited
uwu :'(
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Heart Wrenching
Rennet chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Poor Severus... Also, is this list backward?
darkaccalia520 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Oh,this was beautiful. Severus is one of my favorite HP characters, and I love the fact you went back in time to certain moments in his past with Lily. This is really perfect for Sev since I think there were so many things he felt, so many things he had wanted to say, but couldn't. I also loved the heading of each scene. Those really worked perfectly. My only criticism is that I might have thought they should have been in chronological order, but then again, I suppose the mind doesn't always work that way, and that was the point. But I truly enjoyed this nonetheless. Well done. :)
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Oh, this was absolutely gorgeous. I love the way that you show us the relationships that Severus is struggling to get through. The way that the unrequited love worked to carry us all the way through to the end was amazing, and it had such a wonderfully bittersweet flavor to it. I was really impressed with how you managed to handle it. Seeing James in there and how he still had to deal with those feelings was really well done, and the emotions and the feelings just flowed so well. I really enjoyed this piece. Well done!

Cheers, dearie!
MissEMT chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
a beautifully written piece. well done!
LeahBunny chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
GAH. This made me smile, yet feel so deeply sad at the same time. You have such talent.
Mottsnave chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Awww,this is a very poignant story. Having it run backwards to their close friendship at the beginning only heightens it. I really loved his snapping tree branches in the first chapter.

Well written!
Espoir Noir chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This is so lovely. I feel at times you lost the characterisation a little, or that could have just been the way I see the characters. But there were some beautiful lines, and the overall sense of sadness is lovely.
Axel's Ashes chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Ahhh, sad. Poor Severus.
StoryGirl02 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Wow. Just wow. The start was amazing, and the whole working back was really very clever.&& the second last one, adorable. This whole fic was amazing, honest. I adore Lily && Severus! && the last line. Made me sniffle. Really good!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
My hearth broke a bit for Snape. Great writing, great characterisation and so so hearthbreaking. Lovely snippets, I loved the Snape/ Lily moments, but even more, I loved your James in this. ;)
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This is so beautiful. I love the way you moved backwards in time and told the story so that it was almost happily ever after. The last line of 'always' is a perfect parallel to Snape's Worst Memories.

I think my favorite character was Petunia, though. A lot of the time she fades into the background against the more interesting Marauders, Lily, and Snape. But here her interactions with Snape are very in character; you really nailed her dialogue in the first one especially.

Fantastic story.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is wonderful! Great characterization of Severus and chronicle of his relationship with Lily, and I LOVE that you went in reverse chronological order-it makes the last (earliest?) snapshot so bittersweet, knowing how they're going to end up. Not that you wouldn't already know from canon, but you know what I mean. :)

I'm adding this to The Reviews Lounge, Too's c2 for underreviewed stories as well, FYI. It's linked under my profile if you're curious to know more about it.

Congrats on a job well done!
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Very sweet. I like that you did it in reverse chronological order, because it meant the ending was somewhat cheerful, yet all the more heart-breaking. I also like how you had Lily be a strong woman, in that she says "Well, I most certainly don't need any saving...I'm not some helpless damsel."