Reviews for Psyched Out
Garnet Sky chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
You have got to love Amorpho.

Jazz meet Jazz. Great prank!
Invader Johnny chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Well now Jazz and Amorpho have more to work on, Danny's reaction surely could give ANYONE something to worry about.

Wing-edZenith chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
Nice. I really like your idea and how your story is unraveling. Your characterization and details are really good and consistent throughout. I can't wait to see what happens next!

wing-edzenith
Donteatacowman chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
Ooh, nice job, so far. The first chapter was a little confusing but I think I get the anger-waves thing now. ;) Thanks for writing!
Anthiena chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
Huh. Goofy. I can imagine Amorpho being a detective or even a spy. _ This is such an awesome fic. :D
Garnet Sky chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
Amorpho is one my favorite ghosts.
Invader Johnny chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
Heh well I loved how you put Amorpho to the plot... this is gonna be fun!

spiritmind675 chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Wow...

The curse of being a stubborn teen, lol_

This is very interesting, wonder what they'll find out...

byespiritmind
Invader Johnny chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Oh Jazz you poor clueless psychiatrist!

Valak chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
A mysterious watcher? How interesting. I can't wait to see where you take this. You're doing a great job. Your plot is so orignial and well done. Please update.
FernClaw chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Fc: NO JAZZ NO! LOOK BEHIND YOU!

Fern: This is NOT a horror story FC

Fc: -stops mid spazz- oh right.

Fern: -facepalm-

Fc: Beautious Moonlight! I really ove this fic. It's just so captivating and EASY TO READ... whoops Caps Pwnage there. I gotta make this quick, there's a storm about to break over my head! This was great, Danny should spill the milk, and More Please!
Anthiena chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Interesting story here! I like the idea and you capture Jazz's elegant, logical personality perfectly.
Valak chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Cliffhanger? Really? Oh well, I'm just so happy that you updated. It's great and I can't wait for the next chapter
FernClaw chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Fc: NEH SHORT

Fern: Well written, suspenseful short

Fc: True, but still. I kid. Anywho, LOVED IT. One thing I'd like to point out are the people in the ambulance (where I'm from) are called EMTs...which I thik stands for Emergency Medical ...Technicians... I'm not surw about the last part.

Fern: Other than that, and the shortness, it was a very good read!
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Wow, if I was in Dannys shoes I would have crapped my pants in fear, LOL.