Reviews for There and Back Again
Why haven't u UD in 6 YEARS! I love this story and I want u to CONTINUE plz!
GirlOnFire
muffinmom chapter 27 . 3/27/2012
Here's my overall review so far - cute story, nice writing, nice touch with the jewelry (though I still have a hard time wrapping my mind around a Bella dextrous enough to be a jeweler!). I am confused on your use of Secaucus as the place they got a house at, its way to urban for vampires, don't you think? I could instead see them settling somewhere a bit further away (Englewood NJ, Ardsley NY etc) but within an easy train or bus ride. Who cares about the school system, they can afford tutors and nannies right? The vamps would need ez access to wildlife (and I'm sure you know we'd LOVE to have some of their help with the NJ bear & deer population LOL!).

I'll admit the story had way to much J for me but then I've never been Team J. I'll confess I skimmed those parts… Curious how you're going to close out the story given all the loose threads left in it. Of course it looks like this story is in hiatus anyway. No biggie, I've just imagined my own ending :) Thx for sharing it!
blazen cajun chapter 27 . 3/16/2011
Please tell me you are going to finish this. I love all of your stories. You have to finish them!
blazen cajun chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I like the way this starts off with not knowing who she was married to.
Mireads chapter 27 . 2/5/2011
Once again, another great story
singerdolphin chapter 27 . 1/24/2011
love,love,love it, this too is a great story and I cant wait to read more
Axl'sAngel90 chapter 27 . 12/18/2010
Ah! I have no more to read! Please update soon! I cannot wait to read more more more! I love this story. I hope Edward and Alice are able to beat the hell out of Robert, or more.
Axl'sAngel90 chapter 26 . 12/18/2010
Another great chapter! I so want her ring! And necklace, throw in Edward too and I'd be the happiest woman ever!
Axl'sAngel90 chapter 25 . 12/18/2010
Can't wait to meet to the ex inlaws! I'm so glad Bella has Edward again!
Axl'sAngel90 chapter 24 . 12/18/2010
Aww the zoo was cute! Emmett harassed a bear, too funny! Uh oh, why must Jacob be a jerk sometimes! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Axl'sAngel90 chapter 23 . 12/18/2010
Very cute! I loved it, this story is amazing!
Axl'sAngel90 chapter 22 . 12/18/2010
Another great chapter! I loved it!
Axl'sAngel90 chapter 21 . 12/17/2010
Great chapter! I am so glad Bella is with Edward! I loved it!
Axl'sAngel90 chapter 20 . 12/17/2010
Once again, awesome chapter! I cannot wait to read the next one!
Axl'sAngel90 chapter 19 . 12/17/2010
Loved the edward point of view. Great chapter!