Reviews for A Story of Hallows and Horcruxes
herart chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
This is an interesting unfinished story. Harry having his own way to hunt the hoxcxs. Very Gryffindor of him.
s0648960 chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
awesome update. can't wait for the next one.
ALPHAQ69 chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
nice chapter...do update once in a while
jkellz chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Great story so far cnt wait for an update
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
This is a awesome interpretation of book 7 a book that in its original form was a chore to read your version however is a kind of vision of what should have been I'm interested in how the harry narcissa interaction will come about and I hope that there will be flashbacks to further illuminate the relationship between harry and fleur. I know that real life is a bitch but I hope to see a slew of updates come the new year and as a member of DLP I know they eagerly await your updates as well.
Shirley chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Like it. Just one thing, GET A MOVE ON please.
kazers chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
great chapter looking forward to future updates
ClaMiAl chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
I really, really enjoyed this story! There were some minor spelling mistakes, mostly missing or extra letters that turned a word into another word that just sound similarly. And sometimes the language you used seemed a bit...flowery, perhaps. Like the duel in the hospital wing. I don't quite remember the exact words, but there were some weird ways of saying that Harry hit/was flung against/crashed into/etc a wall. There were also expression like 'Harry was lying horizontally on the ground.' My immediate thought was, 'as opposed to lying vertically?' With the horizontally bit it just sounded weird. At one point, I think, you called Harry a parseltongue (the language) instead of a parselmouth.

Ha, and then I thought you had made a mistake in letting Harry include the condition that he wouldn't harm Rudolphus in the unbreakable wow. But as I found out later, that was intentional and quite ingenious. Nicely done! However, Harry did make some mistakes before, and things don't always work out perfectly for him. I like that! Nothing is more boring than a fic where you know beforehand that everything is going to be alright and work out exactly as intended. Here, there's excitement and suspense, and I never know what might happen or go wrong next.

I also enjoyed reading about the magic, seeing Harry use all those spells and just using magic other than those basic standard spells wizards learn in their first couple of years at Hogwarts. With him knowing all these spells and magic, it is much more believable that he can survive a confrontation with a Death Eater. That actually makes your Death Eaters look much more capable and dangerous than in many other fics and perhaps even in canon. If all Harry and friends use are expelliarmus, stupefy & Co, then the fact that the supposedly scary Death Eaters can't defeat them just makes the Death Eaters look pathetic. The way you handled all this is much better and makes for a better fic.

So, I look forward to the next chapter and can't wait to see what (mis)adventures Harry goes on next.
AJ Granger chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
This was quite an ingenious break in you planned. It's hard to believe Harry suffered so much damage in the last chapter, and was still successful. I am enjoying this story of him working by himself to overcome the obstacles.
Flight of Death chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Although it was much delayed, it was a great chapter. Next time update a bit earlier..will you?
Jimbocous chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Great story so far, nicely done. The whole thing with Ron and Hr at the beginning is so believable; neither one ever really grew up. Wonder what they'll think when they find out that Harry was at Hogwarts and didn't rescue Ginny? Not like he could have, of course, but then that type of anger isn't rational.
Looking forward to more, as life permits. In the meantime, time to check out your others. Thanks for a great read so far!
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
I've caught up this story and like what you've done, though I would encourage you to find a beta as some of your grammar is not as well set as it could be.
I do like how you're moving the story forward and although I think you've followed JKR's foolishness in making Harry unwilling to use lethal force early in a fight(which leads to undue injury on his part), you've set up reasonable pressures and responses given the conditions you've set.
Where is Narcissa?
Definitely looking forward to more of this story. Thanks so much for your obvious thought and effort on it.
MsRomRaz1 chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
Love the story
MrRobertsIII chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Excellent. Looking forward to the next. I didn't see his trapping the wand coming.
MrRobertsIII chapter 3 . 6/4/2012