Reviews for The Weight of Goodbye
outtayourface chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
YOU WRITE BEAUTIFULLY! I really loved this:

"It doesn't wait until you've picked yourself up off the ground. It doesn't wait until you've figured out how to breathe again or until you've found the magic glue to hold your broken body together. It doesn't wait for anyone or anything."

Seriously, you are talented in so many ways. You captured the angst in a perfect light. LOVED it :)
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wow

as close to a poem on New Moon as I have ever read

Reb
Saphrilia chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Wow, this story is really good. It's so descriptive and in character, I can easily imagine Bella and Edward thinking these things.

And it's so poetic...I was really awed by most of the story.

"You’d think that I’d learn to live my life and to breathe on my own. But there is no hope for existence without your soul. I left my soul, along with my heart, in Edward’s hands. They’d always be his whether he wanted them or not. I’d never take them back."

I think you have a true and beautiful gift for writing and you should keep sharing all your lovely stories! :D
theslow1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I...am...speechless!

Hannah WAS rite! It's everything Stephenie didn't write!

It's like you ARE Stephenie! OME! This is brillaint! Too bad it's only one chapter. But this is a masterpiece! I love it with all my heart!
BlackWolfDrappa chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
God that was beautiful!
HannahDrogo chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Wow. That was deep. Incredibly heart-tearing. You feel exactly as if you were them. The pain, anguish, love... Its all there. Its like the mssing peice to New Moon. The perfect peice that Stephenie Meyer forgot, or rather, never wrote. The peice that would make it all the more breath taking. Again: Wow. I loved it.
aleigh-cullen chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
OMG I love it! Don't get me wrong New Moon insn't nesarily my favorite but I love people who have the guts to at least try to write about it. It is the hardest to write about because of all the mixed feelings and such. BUt I wrote one I don't think it is as good as yours but I hope you read it. It is called "My Life, My Nightmare" I have another but it is more fun and a little bit of lemon but I hope you check out my page. And I just wanted to let you know your story was A-mazing, wonderful, and just undiscibable. I loved it, please write more. Bye!