Reviews for NMTB Extras
TwilightJemS chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
TwilightJemS chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
dsccc chapter 10 . 1/12/2010
PWP - that is great and it was ridiculously hot!
dsccc chapter 9 . 1/12/2010
You were holding out on us! (or Bella was since it is her story) Tell her she is going to have to share moer often! I loved the double dirty times!
dsccc chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
I still don't know what to think of their reconnecting. He obviously wanrs more from her, but he is unwilling to give more. Sigh!
dsccc chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
The fluff is great! It is really great to follow his thoughts through these parts. From her perscpective it was impossible not to think he is a self centered jack ass who wants what he wants.
dsccc chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
Edward is totally emo! I think he is kidding himself if he things his marriage will continue like that. I do not know too many women who want to be married to a friend and nothing else. (Unless she is getting her own strange somewhere)
dsccc chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
It is really good to know that he was not just going along at home as if things were great. Sad to say, but I am glad he was miserable too.
dsccc chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
It was good to see what turned him into a complete asshole, but I still do not think he deserves forgiveness!
dsccc chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
I knew things were not all peachy on the home front. Edward has not been happy for a while now. He is going through the expected motions, but not living.
dsccc chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Edward knows exactly what he is doing, and I am not quite sure how that makes me feel!
519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »