Reviews for NMTB Extras
dsccc chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
Edward is totally emo! I think he is kidding himself if he things his marriage will continue like that. I do not know too many women who want to be married to a friend and nothing else. (Unless she is getting her own strange somewhere)
dsccc chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
It is really good to know that he was not just going along at home as if things were great. Sad to say, but I am glad he was miserable too.
dsccc chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
It was good to see what turned him into a complete asshole, but I still do not think he deserves forgiveness!
dsccc chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
I knew things were not all peachy on the home front. Edward has not been happy for a while now. He is going through the expected motions, but not living.
dsccc chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Edward knows exactly what he is doing, and I am not quite sure how that makes me feel!
dsccc chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
It is really nice to see what was going through his mind during all of this!
Snix1974 chapter 13 . 1/9/2010
Dang, inebriated and still able to perform, you gotta love him! :D

x x
Jeannec chapter 13 . 1/8/2010
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 13 . 1/8/2010
If this out-take isn't a message for staying sober, nothing is. As much as he adores Finn, Edward knows and knew at the time that he messed up big time. Carissa's heart was trampled at the time without her knowing it. Destiny has only so much power...the rest is left to us. God, you're amazing! Putting these out together makes this story just that much more powerful. Kudos!
twifan7731 chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
I like the last line the best - I panicked - drunk-fucked my best friend. It almost sounds like Carissa may have taken advange of him... maybe, maybe not. Good insight into his mind.
dihenydd chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
I love these little insights into Edward's head. They add such depth to the main story without detracting from the narrative flow that comes from a single POV.

Edward does seem incredibly fucked up and in this instance seems in some ways taken advantage of. Or maybe a better way to put it would be that Carissa is being opportunist.

Thank you.
tmt4life chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
The last line is hilarious!
twilightheaded chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
Wow. Intense. Thanks.
bluiqt chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
Well shitty shitty damn damn! So that's how it all began with those!
readingmama chapter 13 . 1/7/2010