Reviews for NMTB Extras
dsccc chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
I knew things were not all peachy on the home front. Edward has not been happy for a while now. He is going through the expected motions, but not living.
dsccc chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Edward knows exactly what he is doing, and I am not quite sure how that makes me feel!
dsccc chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
It is really nice to see what was going through his mind during all of this!
Snix1974 chapter 13 . 1/9/2010
Dang, inebriated and still able to perform, you gotta love him! :D

x x
Jeannec chapter 13 . 1/8/2010
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 13 . 1/8/2010
If this out-take isn't a message for staying sober, nothing is. As much as he adores Finn, Edward knows and knew at the time that he messed up big time. Carissa's heart was trampled at the time without her knowing it. Destiny has only so much power...the rest is left to us. God, you're amazing! Putting these out together makes this story just that much more powerful. Kudos!
twifan7731 chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
I like the last line the best - I panicked - drunk-fucked my best friend. It almost sounds like Carissa may have taken advange of him... maybe, maybe not. Good insight into his mind.
dihenydd chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
I love these little insights into Edward's head. They add such depth to the main story without detracting from the narrative flow that comes from a single POV.

Edward does seem incredibly fucked up and in this instance seems in some ways taken advantage of. Or maybe a better way to put it would be that Carissa is being opportunist.

Thank you.
tmt4life chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
The last line is hilarious!
twilightheaded chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
Wow. Intense. Thanks.
bluiqt chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
Well shitty shitty damn damn! So that's how it all began with those two...hm!
readingmama chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
Oh snap!
n0 l0nger in use chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
Edward is certainly not the first stupid person who seek comfort in sex and ended up in a loveless marriage ruining his own life and others close to him.
SassyK chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
Thanks so much for sharing EPOV with us. I can totally understand how they ended up doing what they did. :-)
cvds chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
I love EPOV of NMTB. I love knowing more about what he is thinking and feeling.
506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »