Reviews for NMTB Extras
divyvicki chapter 10 . 8/27/2015
Wondered about this.
divyvicki chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
This has helped so much in understanding the original story.
divyvicki chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
I'd love to know more about Edward's background and what happened to him in high school.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
Such a wonderful addition to the original.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
Very interesting chapter.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
I wish I had read this after the chapter it relates to. It would have made a lot more sense. I think it would have made the other story so much better.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
I wish u had included these chapters with the main story after the chapters they refer to.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Interesting.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Should have started this earlier. Thanks for the reminder about it before chapter 19.
KimiD chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
yes you are...
Savage Rob chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
I loved every moment of this story...and I would have just as much if they didn't get together also! Great names...wish I had boys...
la-geologia chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
Loved the opportunity to get in Edward's head! I'm always such a sucker for EPOV so these were really great to read. :)

The last one got me all teary-eyed and I was just so so happy for them when their little baby was born. I also especially loved getting to hear from Finn a little bit! I enjoyed getting to read more about their family life and how things turned out with Carissa too. That was awesome.

Thanks so much for sharing, Sweetheart! This was a fantastic ride. :)
cejsmom chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
Awesome awesome job with all of these! I think i loved this one and Finns the most!
Scarletsgirl128 chapter 16 . 9/14/2011
Hi I Know that you wrote this story like a million years ago,

But I've just finished reading it and wanted to let you know how much i enjoyed it.

I really enjoyed the alt ending but my heart is with the E & B ending.

Thanks for a great read.

Jackie
KRYork chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
Yes cured it was a dream... Now back to the story.

K~