Reviews for NMTB Extras
MagicBliss chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
Poor, sweet Edward. Life is hard and marriage is no different. :(

I really wish all these feelings that Edward is feeling about his marriage to Carissa was foreign to me... I really wish I didn't have sympathy for Edward... ugh.

MagicBliss chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
And it begins...

Lovin' these EPOVs. Seriously, I'm sooooooo glad you wrote them. :)

MagicBliss chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Poor Edward is torn and confused. I don't blame him. That would be VERY confusing and cause so much guilt.

Come here Edward... I will snuggle you and make you feel allllllll better. ;)
babylopez2008 chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
Yep his head is messed up.

(TWSS) lol.
babylopez2008 chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
UGH! What a man thing to do... making Bella think she forgot a piece of info... sooooooooo wrong.
babylopez2008 chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Was he EVER in love with his wife?

And btw... just saw/remembered something from your profile... I'm sad that you're not working on Toxic right now.

But when you do... PLEASE put a re-cap. I love that story and I don't want to forget everything.
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Shoo no wonder he cheated, though I don't approve of cheating.
MagicBliss chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Well damn. I am total fail and didn't realize you had all these extras. Here are the EPOV that I've been wishing for all along. Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. SLEEP NOW.

babylopez2008 chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
Yep I'm ALLLLLLl backwards.

I'm currently reading chap 19... lol I was confused for THIS chapter.

"Bella called Edward?"

"He ACTUALLY brought her home?"

"OMG are they going to get caught?"

Sneaky author.
EmoryB123 chapter 12 . 6/5/2010
The DREAM was cruel! But I did wonder if that might be the case as I was reading it. But you did a great job!
Bella love 1 chapter 16 . 6/5/2010
You wrote this chapter well... I have suffered one miscarriage and although the chapter brought back unpleasant memories it was ok ;) I was just like in the chapter; doctor said most likely hormonal imbalance and bodies natural way of dealing and it was very early around 8 weeks the chapter REALLY hit close to home for me. I have a beautiful daughter that would not be here if I did not have the miscarriage; not that it makes it ok it's just much easier to deal with that way of thinking.
zeewriter chapter 16 . 5/27/2010
my good friend's mother went through a two miscarriages after my friend was born. it was sad and i can totally understand not wanting to go through it again. i'm happy E&B were able to have their own little one and that Finn was so excepting. :) yay! ;)
zeewriter chapter 15 . 5/27/2010
nothing to get you in the mood better than a little grindin' on the dance floor girl! i know ;)
twifan7731 chapter 16 . 5/6/2010
Ah! Lovely SD! Hard to read at parts (when they lost a baby) but in the end it was worth it! So glad you decided to write that. I really enjoyed it.
grrrr.edward chapter 16 . 5/6/2010
amazing, thanks you for such an amazing futuretake!
509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »