Reviews for NMTB Extras
2402a chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
You have managed to make me do a complete 180 on Edward in two chapters when i had really disliked him. He is much more understandable and while I am still having a problem with slutty Bella I have a feeling that will change too.
susayq chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
hm, one night with Bella has him reexamining his marriage of 6 years, so why does he think he couldn't love Bella? Especially knowing that they do get to know one another in later chapters and it's more than just sex.

Thanks for this. I love reading Edward's POV :)

rms33 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Dugout sex indeed!

I'm sure we all would like some of that, with Edward.

The chapter was, of course, totally awesome (sorry my inner teenager having her say)!

You are giving me a new reason to like Tuesdays.

Can't wait for more.
dolphin62598 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Oh...that was great! He's definitely not reacting like the typical male that cheats! Can't wait to read more bb!
Sweetdreams82 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Wow. Edward is one delusional dude. He is doing a very good job of creating a parallel reality in his mind. A reality in which he gets to choose who bears the burden/suffers for his selfishness. He justifies his actions by thinking he can take the weight of it all on himself - but really it is on his wife, and Bella, and even his son. He started off with the definition of trust, but maybe he was in the wrong section of the dictionary. He ought to have looked up selfish, 'cause clearly he doesn't know the meaning/fully understand the concept. Update soon!
keepingupwiththekids chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
As always, beautiful!
tmt4life chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
You did a really good job once again writting from Edward's POV, can't wait to read the next!
roseanna113 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
really good can't wait for the next chapter
Night Orchid chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
I really love this peek into Edward and his inner emotional struggle. You write him so well and you give us an Edward we can like even through the circumstances. Infidelity is always a touchy subject and people react in a very definite way. Even though I do not condone affairs/cheating, I believe each must be looked at from all sides...because trust me there is a reason and not always one-sided "guy wants more sex" that most people think. I am looking forward to more of each story.
Tina Wannabe-Cullen chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
I just hate it when men say that an extramarrital affair has nothing on their relationship with wife and kids...but Edward makes one tend to forgive, at least him
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
OMG this is just totally awesome! Yes i have been desperately waiting for the epov. Thank you so much! I just love epov's, not that into jake at all but i read cos i love the author and the story of course! But now you've given me something more yay! YOU ROCK!
StefaniJo chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This is great to get inside Edward's mind. I've been wondering this entire time just what the heck was up with him. Especially saying he wouldn't leave his wife and that's he's never done this before, etc. Can't wait for more!
cforget chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I loved getting Edwards perspective:)
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Fabulous fabulous Dulci! Thanks so much for giving us Edward!
Ms. Leading08 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I love this. Plain and simple.

At first, I kind of wished there was more detail, but then again I don't.

It's like Edward can't think of details like what they're saying and stuff because he's so taken with Bella. Usually, it's just Bella swooning and fainting; but this time it's Edward that's in a trance. The little ways that he compared her smile to the stars and how her words were water in the desert; that shit's amazing! lol.

I really can't wait for him to describe their further...encounters. I have a feeling that he is one conflicted fellow inside that pretty head of his ;)
509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 Next »