Reviews for NMTB Extras
edwardsbabymama chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
I really loved reading Edwards POV, it really gives you some insight into his mind. Without it, it seems like he's only this person trying to get what he can from Bella...maybe he is in a way but you get to see how he struggles with what he is doing... and that's really great to read...I hope you post more of his POV soon... really loved it!
twifan7731 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Oh wow! Now we see that Edward is indeed questioning his marriage and just how deep he feels for Bella. Very interesting to see how Edward's mind works. Please, can you do two (or three) updates a week? Love the story.
tuly25 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Wow...seeing inside Edward's mind is fun! When I was reading NMTB I didn't like how Edward acted but reading this made him more understandable. His struggle with the guilt and right and wrong adds so much more to the story. I don't know if you mentioned this is NMTB but how old are Edward and Bella?
n0 l0nger in use chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
I have been a reader of NMTB and I am very happy to see Assward's outtakes. You write him so well and I want to beat the crap out of him for being an asshole to his family and breaking their trust. I got a question? Is Jacob Assward's brother in law? The more you mention about their work, the more I believe you are ingeniously weaving a story within the story.
calileah chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Wow, love the Epov. It adds so much to the story.
Edward's-a-beefcake chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
While I would never condone cheating in any way I can understand this pull he is talking about. Maybe he never felt what he thinks he felt for his wife at all and Bella has simply opened his eyes to what could be. I guess Bella will be slower to come around than he is... Cant wait for more!
bemily chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Sadly, I recognized the "nothing gold can stay" from The Outsiders rather than the original poem. I love Edward's thoughts and justifications. His guilt with his son is sad. But what are you going to do when you just had "dugout sex." Please continue these!

And I am NOT writing the review just for a teaser. But I am dying to find out what happens with Edward since Bella decided to give it a shot with Jacob. I really, really hope he flips out and it makes him make a choice in his life (or just be miserable for awhile).
LisaLew chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
OME indeed. Loved it, as usual. Seriously when Edward said the grand slam line I was like, wow he's cheesy, and then was delighted when Bella called him on it a second later. I thought it was a realistic course for his behavior to take over the course of the 2 weeks; of course he's a good guy so he tries to do what's right, but he just can't freaking stay away from that irresistable Bella Swan. Great job!
DaisyBlack chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
it's so interesting seeing things from his point of view.. more extras, please, but also more updates of the story itself :)
bellawhitlock51 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
I love it (as always)!

I can't wait for the next chapter :)

Hm... I can't help but feel sorry for Carissa now... Lol

Haha the vanilla thing reminds me of the Baskin Robins comercial LOL

Xoxo

~B~
2402a chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
You have managed to make me do a complete 180 on Edward in two chapters when i had really disliked him. He is much more understandable and while I am still having a problem with slutty Bella I have a feeling that will change too.
susayq chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
hm, one night with Bella has him reexamining his marriage of 6 years, so why does he think he couldn't love Bella? Especially knowing that they do get to know one another in later chapters and it's more than just sex.

Thanks for this. I love reading Edward's POV :)

~Susan
rms33 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Dugout sex indeed!

I'm sure we all would like some of that, with Edward.

The chapter was, of course, totally awesome (sorry my inner teenager having her say)!

You are giving me a new reason to like Tuesdays.

Can't wait for more.
dolphin62598 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Oh...that was great! He's definitely not reacting like the typical male that cheats! Can't wait to read more bb!
Sweetdreams82 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Wow. Edward is one delusional dude. He is doing a very good job of creating a parallel reality in his mind. A reality in which he gets to choose who bears the burden/suffers for his selfishness. He justifies his actions by thinking he can take the weight of it all on himself - but really it is on his wife, and Bella, and even his son. He started off with the definition of trust, but maybe he was in the wrong section of the dictionary. He ought to have looked up selfish, 'cause clearly he doesn't know the meaning/fully understand the concept. Update soon!
519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »