Reviews for NMTB Extras
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
This outtake was sad and happy at the same time and I loved it :) Great chapter :)
TwilightJemS chapter 13 . 5/4/2010
bluiqt chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
Aw...I'm so glad things worked out for them in the end!
SammieLynnsMom chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
I feel like I just read my life over a longer span of time. Well not the cheating, divorce part, but the loss part. We lost 4 before my eldest was born and one in between the second I am having now. I'm only 24 and DH is getting a v done to avoid anymore losses. You did handle it really well! Most authors don't, so thank you!

Great story! I'm not a huge fan of Cheatward, but this was probably one of the most realistic believable ones out there.
rms33 chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
That was Wonderful!
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
That brought tears to my eyes. It was very, very well done. Thank you!
Jeannec chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
Great ending! I have never lost a baby, but I think you did a great job describing the emotiond of their losses.
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 14 . 5/4/2010
I loved this Finn POV!
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 15 . 5/4/2010
Loved the outtake. I actually forgot how much I liked this story! It's really good!
planetblue chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
Thank you for sharing some more of my favorite FF story ever
pipelynn chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
This was fabulous! loved going back to read the FinnPOV too so that i would understand. its so fun to see them still together and happy. so glad you ended the story with them together. thanks for writing. thanks also for all the recs this week on twitter!
steflynno chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
another wonderful outtake.
Angelesfog chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
Beautiful! I know this pain...after many, many miscarriages...I'm blessed to have my one and only beautiful daughter!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
i just want to thank you again for giving us an HEA between E&B and not the alternate-as much as i love fics with realistic situations, this story really would have broken my heart if it ended any other way other than them being together... there, just wanted to say it again... that said, it was pretty heartbreaking to read that Bella was blaming herself for her past being the reason why she couldn't carry a baby full-term. hell, if that was the case, then there would be a hell of a lot less babies in the world! this certainly has become one of my favorite fics out there-amont the Top Ten, i would say!
reesessweetie chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
i kept thinking this futuretake would be happy and fun and lighthearted but you surprise us again. i'm just soo glad that even with all their struggles, they finally had a baby.
496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »