Reviews for NMTB Extras
Bella love 1 chapter 16 . 6/5/2010
You wrote this chapter well... I have suffered one miscarriage and although the chapter brought back unpleasant memories it was ok ;) I was just like in the chapter; doctor said most likely hormonal imbalance and bodies natural way of dealing and it was very early around 8 weeks ...so the chapter REALLY hit close to home for me. I have a beautiful daughter that would not be here if I did not have the miscarriage; not that it makes it ok it's just much easier to deal with that way of thinking.
zeewriter chapter 16 . 5/27/2010
my good friend's mother went through a two miscarriages after my friend was born. it was sad and i can totally understand not wanting to go through it again. i'm happy E&B were able to have their own little one and that Finn was so excepting. :) yay! ;)
zeewriter chapter 15 . 5/27/2010
nothing to get you in the mood better than a little grindin' on the dance floor girl! i know ;)
twifan7731 chapter 16 . 5/6/2010
Ah! Lovely SD! Hard to read at parts (when they lost a baby) but in the end it was worth it! So glad you decided to write that. I really enjoyed it.
grrrr.edward chapter 16 . 5/6/2010
amazing, thanks you for such an amazing futuretake!
TwilightJemS chapter 16 . 5/6/2010
Aw! I can totally relate with Bella's fears of being an 'older' mother. LG is our miracle baby. After my 2nd son was born, I had many female problems & the docs said I stopped dropping eggs. I was grateful I had two beautiful boys. Then Sept 08, I was in the ER with what I thought was a strange stomach bug that just wouldn't go away. Turns out I was 9 weeks pregnant. Took the doc 15 mintues to convince us & then he still ordered an ultrasound to help us believe it was real. When LG was born, my oldest boy was 18 & my youngest was 16 1/2. Very odd. Ok, shutting up now!

jimemon chapter 16 . 5/6/2010
This was wonderful, very well written -as usual- Thank you :)
TwilightJemS chapter 15 . 5/6/2010
TwilightJemS chapter 14 . 5/5/2010
mycrookedsmile chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
I'm glad they got to have their baby, and that it wasn't *too* angsty lol. I always was afraid you were going to take their hea away ;)
2402a chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
First thank you. I gave money which is easy really but you gave a lot more than that. To spend hours away from your family or work or whatever writing over 60 words for charity is a tribute to your wonderful spirit as much as to the specific charity. So i thank you for that and for giving me an opportunity to also contribute to a worthwhile cause that I may not have have you not donated your talent.

As with the original story you managed to maintain an authenticity in this outtake that made me fall inive with NMTB. You never created one dimensional characters. Your characters were nuanced and the story recognized that life is full of gray areas. Your Bella was complicated and selfish at times like a real woman and ou didn't sacrifice what youthought she should be so that readers would think she was an angel.

Like real life the story was hard to read at times because it dealt with difficult issues. And that is what makes this outtake so beautiful. Life sometimes doesn't go like we planned and what they went through was so difficult but also what so many couples must go through. The best part for me was watching how their love didnt falter despite the hardships. I loved how sweet Edward was and how he allowed her to lead him. And just when they had given up they get a gift. Life is funny that way.

So thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
glo4twilight chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
oh wow that was just absolutely fantastic! i am so glad they got to have their own baby even after everything they'd been thru. and of course their relationship is more beautiful and stronger than it ever was! that was an amazing chapter your writing was just exceptional well done i loved it and thank you!
Kassiah chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
Loved it. You are such and amazing writer. ILY
pdxamy chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
I miss your edward and Bella and even Finn. It nice to read them again. The pregnancy struggles were very well done and real. Thanks for this outtake
susayq chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
My heart was breaking for Edward and Bella in this chapter. I can not imagine the pain they felt loosing not just one baby, but 3. I am thankful things turned out good for them in the end :) I'm going to miss these 2. Thanks for sharing them with us.

~Susan