Reviews for Softly Snowing
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 10 . 1/20
OMG Hana's too cute and innocent! XD And I love how well you portrayed Toshiro and Hinamori! I'm so glad I stumbled upon this, thank you so so much for writing! X3
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
I look forward to reading your sequels, this was really great!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
I cried during the first part, when her bento got given away...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
You use 'stated' and 'suddenly' too much. There are other words.
ShadowsBloodPain chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
This was really great. God, I wish that I could write as well as this. Like, you pretty much made this fic come alive. I could almost see it happening right before my eyes.

I like the idea of Softly Snowing II.
CressidaRene chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
I enjoyed ch. 9 and this one, the final chapter. Poor Toushiro, he really had no idea that one girl in the village actually liked him. It would've made things more bearable for him, if he'd found acceptance from someone other than

Momo. It makes sense that he would've left school after Momo did, as he would've felt completely alone and isolated then, and since he had alrady surpassed all the other students, he must've felt there was no point in going back. It was nice that Hana finally grew to the point of being able to stand up to her bully of a brother, but it was too little, too late. I'll be looking forward to both of your planned sequels!
CressidaRene chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
I don't know if there's something wrong with my internet connection, or what, but ch. 9 is a repeat of ch. 8's Goodbye Momo. Can you possibly go back and repost ch. 9, please? Ch. 8 was interesting, though. I suppose that in the afterlife, in Soul Society, you could attend school for as long as you wanted, as long as you were learning something. Since they age differently, they must perceive time differently too, so they wouldn't just count X number of years, then gratuate the kids out of the school. Momo is so petite, she looks younger, but she has never been referred to as a chld prodigy, so I imagine she was at the proper age when it's acceptible to attend the Academy, which means that she most likely felt she was at the end of her time to spend at the local school in the Rukongai. If that is the case, then it would mean that there were actually several years between her and Toushiro, age-wise, as even in the present time, more than 50 years later, he is still called a child prodigy.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
great job write the sequels soon can't wait.
Onba chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
This is a really good story, I love it!
Fullmetal Pianist chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
This really the end? Maybe you could extend this to the end of the school year or something. Or maybe even into the summer. Anyhow, it's a nice chapter. Update soon :)
Furionknight chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
nakimina chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
Fullmetal Pianist chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Nice story :) While I agree with your views on Rangiku and Rukia, Momo is really only a few years older than Toshiro. As for Karin and Yuzu, well Toshiro's kinda *dead* so no chances of that, really. And Lillinette, I don't even think they've even laid eyes on each other (enlighten me on that? Which part of the manga exactly?). Oh jeez, I'm rambling...I really like your OCs, Hana's cute. And Toshiro's cute too, you portrayed him really well as a little kid.
CressidaRene chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Uh-oh, girls giving boys their bento boxes will surely bring conflict into their little classroom. I'd imagine the girls who want to give bentos would have a limited choice, as not everyone has spiritual pressure, and therefore has no need to eat. Many of them may be eating just to receive the attention from the girls, it looks like. Poor Hana, she should have given her bento to Toushiro, although he's becoming more & more withdrawn. It seems any time he gets any attention from the other children, it's always bad for him, poor guy. Thanks so much for going back and updating this one!
Furionknight chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
I look forward to more :)