Reviews for Eternal X: Reunions
ironic-humour chapter 11 . 3/5/2004
You've really got me interested! Update soon :)
Lisa chapter 11 . 4/30/2003
good job on the story i hope there is more to come.
Calico Mogget chapter 11 . 4/27/2003
This a great story, and you should continue writing it. However, sometimes in the story, you are not quite clear about what you mean and got confused.
Toto3 chapter 11 . 4/13/2003
Nice job on the return. So glad to see you back! This is getting more interesting at it goes. Hope you can continue, soon!

There are so many unique characters installed. I'm so much looking forward to the next chapter(s) and much more.

Tigereyes chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
I like it! Yay for you! Are Miranda and Kat like another branch of Xavier's school or something?
TheWolf chapter 10 . 12/29/2002
this is soooo great write more soon
Dizzy Hwin chapter 10 . 12/21/2002
I LOVE this story. What is the link between Logan and alex. Please continue soon!
Toto3 chapter 10 . 12/21/2002
Now where getting there! Love the action & interaction. Writing on the wall is going to be good! What a load of people in the mansion. sort of like 101 Dalmations. except for over 100 mutants. Great description. Hope there is more in the near future.!

Toto3 chapter 9 . 10/14/2002
Welcome BACK! The adventure unfolds! The characters are rounding out into their elements. Where does Logan fit in? It looks to be oozing out between the chapters. I really like the AU you have created. Very good characterations depictation. What ARE you going to do with all those 'children' on the 747? Keep it coming!

illumine chapter 8 . 8/31/2002
great story... but what happens next?
Toto3 chapter 8 . 8/27/2002
Keep it coming! This is getting quite exciting. Can;t wait to see what is around the corner.!
Allexis chapter 5 . 7/19/2002
I like your writing style and hope to see more of it in the future. Can't wait for more chapters.
Toto3 chapter 5 . 7/14/2002
This is such a great adventure.

You are making left and right turns on a dime!

I hope you have many chapters in store for this adventure. Your characters are quite unique and i like them,, Very much!

Keep them coming

Southernbornandbred chapter 4 . 6/24/2002
great story please please please write more!
Toto3 chapter 4 . 5/26/2002
This is scrumptous. My heart races when I read your adventure. Keep up the great work.

Write much more often.