Reviews for Sexy Fight
Anatheme Prince chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
I really don't understand ...
How can someone love two person at the same time, with equally love?
Err.. Don't get it ,,,, well, excepted 3P and they love each other! That's i can imagine! Hehehe
AshJovillette chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
i really would love to read a sequel
mykonosparadise chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
One of the best friggin' D/N stories I've ever read. Kudos to you and your amazing writing style.
Kitsune of the End chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
I'll admit that this is the first yaoi fic that seriously made me giggle like a schoolgirl.
Annnnd I'll also say that my friend, who is at least bisexual, also giggled like a schoolgirl right along with me. And he's a guy.
LOL.
Anyway, nice job!
Batman chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
This. Is. BRILLIANT. I hope you're playing on writing more! I would love to see some I haven't seen you in ages!Angry sex. I just don't want this to finish at chapter five. Please write more! ;_;
HalfAngelCredo chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
This was awesome!

Love the puns, lol! Like the way you keep to te story and made it more interesting XD

I'll never look at them the same way again!

Wonderful job!
Volpa chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Oh god this is awesome and hilarious. I know my eyebrow went up watching the game's first fight cinematics and it is too funny to read dirty old man Dante's viewpoint on all the straddling and oral fixation goldmine (seriously Nero, what was with the biting and licking the corner of your mouth stuff - clearly you have a sexyfight problem). I laughed so hard; this is great.
Doryan chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
I love your story!
Nefarious Seraph 13 chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
This is so good! I'd love a sequel, even a oneshot, of Dante really falling in love with Nero in like a 50 years later timeset and being sortof angsty about it.
Rosette1811 chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
This need's a sequel 3

Very good xD

Love it!
KucingPerak chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
Ahahahaha!

Very good story!

I love how u made their REAL fight sounds so... perv (in Dante's point of view).

U made me laugh, indeed.
Elia chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
Hmm, what a kid! I chuckled more than three times reading the words Nero threw to Dante. Might be edited better, the ending. Nero could be more honest to his desire. XD
Grasshopper chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
This is just- YES. Hot and funny and sexy; Dante's cheeky brand of humor and Nero. Dear, sweet Nero who just keeps on digging himself in deeper. XD

And you hit some of my kinks, too, which was ni~ce. Power dynamics and semen as lube are some very special buttons I like pushed, nfu.

Also, one of the best lines ever? This: Dante was like sex home school, all one needed to learn in a single sexual arts sensei.
KuroYukitsune chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
I really, REALLY need a sequel

SO FREAKING GOOD! Love it.

Out of sheer curiosity, are you, by any chance, Brazilian? There were two words in this last chapter (tempo and isso) that made me think that...

Well, if you are, it's nice to know another Brazilian who likes yaoi, DMC and fanfiction ;3

Awesome work x3
Tuvynia chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
Ohohohohohoo you surely do know how to make readers happy!

And I'm glad you have Nero fighting back instead of just... giving in to Dante's sexiness and just randomly being like, "Okay! I'll totally let you ravish me as much as you please."