Reviews for The heart of an eevee
PoKira chapter 3 . 7/11
Wow, that chapter really sucked. You completely overpowerd Eva and her Pokemon, not one of her Pokemon fainted and that really is shit. Like seriously, you said that she is going to face many challenges but she didn't even face one. At this point, I might stop reading this series, it's so bad. This isn't a fan fiction, it's just a fantasy world that all Pokemon lovers want to live on.
PoKira chapter 2 . 7/11
I don't even see any fucking challenges
Gr8 m8 I r8 88 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Story sucks,Summery's better
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
1. spelling mistakes everywhere
2. said is used to often
3. need to be more descriptive
4. RATICATE AREN'T PURPLE
Kagome love Hiei chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
I in joy this story, please update soon
non-anonymous pokefan chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
why is noone reviewing about the raticate thing, raticate is tan, you're thinking of rattatta! rattatta is the purple one! can you change it?
Amazing Salmon chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
THAT WAS KOOL! plz finish
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Started out good but the overly hard battle and the imposable to catch pokemon was kind of a strach.
Anime Hottie Lovah chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
chu must update nows!
gaarasgrl19 chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
finally they are together, SINSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT SPECIES WHAT WILL THE PUPS BE. (sorry my caps lock was stuck)
Luminous Fish chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Nice start. I love Eevee.

You should probably start a new paragraph when a different person is talking. It got a little confusing. Also, there are a few typos ("Nromal") which could do with fixing.

Anyway, I'm interested to know what will happen next. I think that Eva has some of my favourite Pokémon so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with them. :)