Reviews for What if it were different again?
Nimuea chapter 16 . 4/29
Really enjoyed this story, beautifully written. Loved the interaction between then :)
Motherof8 chapter 16 . 4/24
Enjoyed the story. Mthanks
Motherof8 chapter 11 . 4/24
OH, run after him already!
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 4/24
Oh, say yes Lizzie!
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 4/24
Funny that he fell.
ironheart4ever chapter 16 . 1/7
Loved your version! :D You wrote Elizabeth like Austen.. not only Elizabeth, all of them. Wow!
Lizka chapter 13 . 12/5/2015
I believe Lizzy should have said she would marry him as soon as she started speaking. I don't see the need to have Darcy renew his addresses.
Lizka chapter 12 . 12/5/2015
He has proposed, now it incumbs to her to make her acceptance known. She can write a letter, can't she? It's not improper, as they thus become betrothed.
Lizka chapter 11 . 12/5/2015
I was not at first enthralled by Darcy standing at Lizzy's door at night in shirt and breeches, him being proper to a fault, but with Jane's unexpected appearance made the situation interesting.
Lizka chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
I would have liked to read more interaction between Caroline and Lizzy; perhaps Darcy could have defended his beloved in more or less subte ways. I would have had fun reading how he would take Caroline's slights of Lizzy and Lizzy's witty responses, now that the circumstances are very much different from what they were at Netherfield the year before. Other than that, I am enjoying your story immensely. Like reading J. Austen herself :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
I don't know what is witty about anything Elizabeth has been saying, she is either stating the obvious or being annoying.
mutemuia chapter 16 . 1/18/2015
Well, this is a really good story. I like how you depicted this evolution of Darcy's character and Elizabeth's feelings. So romantic and touching.
mutemuia chapter 10 . 1/18/2015
OMG! My heart just skipped a beat!
Madhu chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
I read this as soon as I finished the story before... I, like many readers before like your works very much...
FuzzyMammoth chapter 16 . 4/28/2014
Fun story! Thank you for sharing!