Reviews for Boy Meets Girl
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
So very Tony not to waste an opportunity!
J chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was really good. Made me smile :)
al chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Great little story, made me laugh. x
langeek chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Greatness! Tony was perfect in this; not too lewd or overly sexist, just perfectly charming. Now I shall go devour the rest of your fanfiction; please keep writing! You're awesome!
Visage chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
What a cute story! I had a feeling they were in line for coffee. I think I was just as sorry to see this end as Tony was. Wonderful job, I can't wait to read more from you!

Annie
Princess613 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Cutie Fic!
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I don't know how it's possible but reading this story just made me fall in love with Tony all over again. Touche, indeed.

-Moki
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Lol so cute. I love it.
isabellapurri chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Huh.

I just reviewed you other story. And decided to read everything you wrote. Because your stories are just that good DD

Anyways.. then I found out you're already one of my fav. authors. Which doesn't surprise me, because you write a great Tony, and he's totally my fav. character.

And this fic was so cool! Where do you come up with this ideas? I bet you chat up girls in line, huh? *wink*

*gigles* I just get so happy reading a good Tony fic in the morning D
cheekymice chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Honey, I've got to say that I love your sense of humor!

“Tony, you have had entire relationships that have not taken that long!” Ziva refutes my claim.

That line had me almost snorting tea out of my nose...How attractive I hear you cry... but it would have totally been your fault.

Love it.

xx
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Silly and cute. D
zatl chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
It’s always nice to meet a young man with manners!”

That’s me alright!

haha. Oh my gosh, this was so funny.

genius.

It's so Tony.

I loved it.
OutCold chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Love this, by the way. The whole 'relationship in a few minutes' thing is frankly hilarious.
debook210 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
this fic was too funny...i loved how you threw one of my favorite classic movies of all time- casablanca! this fic was definitely one of best humorous ones that i've read in awhile..loved it!

can totally see tony doing this too!

thanks!
rosebud26 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This was great! Made me laugh out loud. :D I could SO see Tony doing something like that.