Reviews for Flora's Diary
SheepRainbow chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
Oeeeeeeeehh, update, update, update! Puh-lease... :( UPDATE! Then I will be happy! _
LaytonNumalukeNumaFlora chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
You MUST finnish this I am enjoying it SO much!
Clydell Humphries chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
wow this was really good. continue it!
Katamari101 chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Good story, but I was a bit confused on the 4th chapter. Exactly what kind of football are you talking about? The british name for soccer, or the american football? You know, the one with the big-ass field and oval-shaped ball?
LittlePidgey chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
Oh noes, Flora getting bullied ;_; This is all good stuff though. Even if I think it's weird that a lot of girls fancy Luke of all people. They must be very weird.
LittlePidgey chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
Aw, I'm loving all this Flora POV _ I'm liking this entry about school in particular so far. Keep up the good work! :)
Bass Clef Love chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
I loved it! Very good story line, and the only thing bothering me is the whole 'Flora is Luke's Sister' thing, but I suppose the story wouldn't be the same if it wasn't for that! '
Bass Clef Love chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
I hate to put a downer on such a great story like this, but ya kinda need to get your facts straight. Luke isn't Flora's brother-in order for that to be true, he'd have to be the Professor's son, which he isn't. Sorry! -
Bass Clef Love chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
The preist kinda scared me-I actually don't go to church to often. Aheheh...'

lol I didn't think Luke was the kind to like school! - I really like the idea for this story!
Bass Clef Love chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Well, it was a good starter, but I can't make a grade on this until I read some more!
star-gazing-in-LA chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
It's amazing! Please keep writing; I love it!
meganfrances chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
I'm not THAT stupid am I?
KonixuLi chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Why would I run away? I'd beat her up. *sigh*
meganfrances chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Did you base Mel on me?

I hope not! Joke.

I know who Alicia Wilson is! IN REAL LIFE. (Apart from being from your Doctor Who story.)

Good story, would the teacher really swear though?
ForcefullyRemovedFromTwitter chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
"D'ya think it's even legal to swear at pupils like that?" After the lesson, the two girls came up to me. One of them said "Hey, are you alright?" then the other rushed up to her and said "Course she isn't! She could of broken her wrist, AND she had to take a telling off from Ms. Olsen!" the other girl then said "You are incredibly rude! Do you know that? SHE does have a name!" "Yeah, well maybe you should ask her what it is!" "Fine! What's your name?"

I guess I am. XD