Reviews for Grell's scheme
Guest chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
In some sick twisted way I liked it. I think o have depression now but I enjoy a dark story here and there. Kudo!
cielsebby HATE chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
I hate this. I hope you feel extremely sick for writing this. So. not only did Grell lose both of his children but he doesn't get to be with Sebastian? Do you have something against his character? I freakin love him. His personality is awesome.. and Ciel is a whiny stuck up little *****. And SEBASTIAN CAN'T LOVE, HE CAN LUST THOUGH AND WHY WOULD HE WANT A FREAKING CHILD WHEN HE'S ALL HE WANTS FROM HIM IS HIS SOUL, HE CAN HAVE GRELL. GRELL COULD EVEN BE HIS F*** BUDDY AND CIEL CAN'T. THIS STORY ANGERSME -.- THIS IS NOT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. IT'S A FLAME. I HATE THIS STORY FOREVER
hehehe chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Sebastian,UR SORRY ASS MOTHERFUCKER.I HATE FOR A NUMBER OF YOU
professional-grell-fangirl chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
D: I totally thought that was going to end with something fluffy with sebs realizing his love for Grell... MY POOR GRELLYCHAN ;_;
Reiko Amaya-chan chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Nooooooo I hate this ending (1st ending)!
Agirlofmanyfandoms101 chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
That was interesting.
kittys chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
it is abit werid but I really like how sebastian married ceil and got him pregnant :)
caligulasInsanity chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
Ciel just had to fuck things up.
too lazy to log in chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
Why did Grell have to watch his son's soul being eaten by Sebastian! That's terrible!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
daaaaaaarrrrrrrrk. thats the gist of this hole story. grell goes through all that trouble to have babies, only to have them both taken in one night. i hope this continues, if only so this beautiful story doesnt haunt me for the rest of my life! seriously i dont think ill ever be able to look at another newborn baby again without scanning the room for a demon seeking to suck out its helpless soul...ive got to stop, cuz im making myselfe sick. scary, that i still want the story to continue, what did the baby do to deserve that?
PearlDahlia chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
WHOA! DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!
PearlDahlia chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
What an interesting start. I cannot wait to read more :D
Sentiel Malfoy chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
I read this on Devintart and it was so depressing. I also go wierd for a few days after babies die in fanfiction and this was no exception. It was good but man it was bad for my brain!
driveintothestorm chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
T-that's terrible! He killed the baby! Poor innocent child!
LovelyWickedDescet chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
Though I am not a fan of GrellxSebastian (which thank godly really wasn't..) I really liked where Sebastian and Ciel emited their feelings for each other and then Ciel turning up pregnat with Sebastian beside him.. Update soon I really want to see more of Ciel and Sebastian along with their offspring..

lovely