Reviews for Ryoga's Terrible, Horrible, NoGood Really Bad Day
cko2 chapter 1 . 3/17
Nice added chapter.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 1/10
Well, that deals with Ryoga all right.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Wow, soooo funny end though!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Poor Ryoga. His theme song should be "I'm Having a Bad Bad Day" from "Despicable Me." ::chuckles:: Still, he brings on most of what happens to him on himself with his twisted outlook and all.
Shadowalker666 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Interesting piece of justice inflicted on Ryoga most fitting in manny ways and quite funny an ending for it all.
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Nice job! I like it! Sorry it took me so long to review. Real life Issues.
JWG chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Heh, heh! You know, some people like Ryoga. You're not one of them! Loved it! Ranma, Sailor Moon, LoTR and Norse mythology all mashed together! Who could ask for more!

Write Something Every Day!

mikebreslau chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Damn! You're good!

Nicely done.
ssfr chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Wow! That was . . . *breaks out laughing again* odd, a little twisted, and utterly lovely.

And that last line just set the whole thing off that last bit.

Lyra the Heretic chapter 1 . 6/2/2009

Nutty. I like it.

And I've always had a soft spot for Norse mythos. So he.

The last line was good irony.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Interesting, very interesting afterlife for Ryoga. But Rhett Butler is scary, I never saw the episode with his youma form.
Wharpt chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
'Ryoga of the Nine Fingers and the Cat of Doom' You'd better hope Frodo doesn't read fanfiction!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Heh, this was a fun little shot, and so Ryoga has moved on and will be battling day in and out, will, it'll fit his beserker style anyway, and guess the others will have a laugh if he gets nervous around some of the Valkeries, given his bashfulness.