Reviews for Strange Vengeance
Rune Tobor chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
Willow should be granting more wishes. And at least a few should be low key ones against her friends. Please update soon. Thanks for what you have written.
megumisakura chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
great chapter!
Jeremy Shane chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
notwritinganymoresorry96 chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
EEE! I am a Spuffy fan and I love this story. All the characters are written almost as though the writers of BTVS wrote them, they are perfect!Hope you continue your story :)
megumisakura chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
update soon please!
megumisakura chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
update soon,please!
applemysteries chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
I love this story! I just hope that Willow doesn't you know 'exact vengance' on Spike. But I don't think she will. :) I like the whole concept it's very intresting. Keep up the good work!
applemysteries chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
HUSH!
applemysteries chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
Loved the Buffy abusing Spike part. I mean I love Spike and Buffy especially as a couple it was just really funny. :) Good job so far!
Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 3/8/2010
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Rainbowimagination chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
haha i loved the way parker bounced into this! ;)

and wot Spike and Buffy running of to china? lol xD

Obviously nobody is gonna find them later? ;)
Rainbowimagination chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
love the story idea!

It's so funny !

Keep writing
bahjcb chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
Okay, I think it's so funny how Faith reacted to the "crazy" town. I was almost certain she would have left for good. I have to admit that I was disappointed in Spike. Aren't he and Buffy dating? I thought that after the spell was over he wouldn't care as much. That, however, only makes me even more interested in seeing what's going to happen next. Especially with Faith back.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »