Reviews for The Apprentice Audition
ljpjcg chapter 2 . 4/14
Not 'Snapey' in the caricature sense that an immature mind would conjure, but a more grown-up logical version. Based on this chapter, I'm wondering what universe this story occupies (as they had no Sober-Up potion) and SSHG relationship is not alluded to.
Ljpjcg chapter 1 . 4/14
Fun first chapter!
Where is the rest of this story?
This is too good to leave.
koshina chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
First it was a lot Snape-y which I totally adore, but suddenly Severus is turned into Albus Dumbledore the only thing missing is twinkling eye and penetrating gaze through half mooned specs. That style of speech is not Snape it screams I-am-Dumbledore-reincarnated. I don't mind that though after all I am Dumbledore's follower through and through.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/30/2015
This was a very good read! Any chance of an update? I enjoyed it immensely
Guest chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
Update pleaaaaaase
meg527 chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
Very interesting story so far!
Rebakah chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
This is original. Looking forward to seeing more! I especially like the causal friendship of the Trio. And who would suspect that Snape cuts?
teddy240b chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
Severus as Dr. Frankenstein - a great idea. Why didn't you finish the story. You're a very good writer.
Shelbi chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
please please finish this story! I think it's a really good start!
FlamesOfAPhoenix chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
I'm loving this and absolutely fascinated - please update soon! :)
duffie83 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oooohh, very interesting start. Hermione so very rarely screws up, and never this spectacularly. :O)
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
In the UK cigarettes are called "fags."
Kerr Avonsen chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Oh I like it when Snape is in the position of a mentor, when he tries to get Hermione to THINK instead of regurgitate her textbooks. Just the kind of story I like. Looking forward to more.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
Apprentince Audition

Update! Do not let this one go! Update you put it off for way too long as it is.