Reviews for A Fire Within
Classic Cowboy chapter 26 . 8/11/2009
excellent story! I definately look forward to the sequel. Though I am curious in if you're going to bring Duke into the storyline? The old Duke/Scarlett/Snake Eyes triangle could add some good drama to the mix.

regardless, excellent work! definately going on the favorites
Fett012000 chapter 26 . 8/10/2009
Wow...what a great story...kinda man under fire meets taxi driver meets leon the professional meets GI Joe...if that makes any sense at all.

Major love for the Snake and southern belle...i look forward to the sequal, plus major kudos for mentioning Robins Air Force Base...i live 20 minutes from there.
nannon chapter 26 . 7/28/2009
I very much enjoyed this story. Everything was just perfect. I love your Snake Eyes and Shana. And I'm definitely looking forward to a sequel.
HellzCrusader chapter 26 . 7/26/2009
squee! ok i say this now, i really hope that snake eyes and shana are together in the new movie. but have it be kinda subtle, like duke is interested but gets totally shot down when he finds out she's with the ninja.

can't wait to see your sequel!
DESIGNER chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Excelent story, amazing job and really cool alternate universe, please keep writing.
BrazenSask chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Fantastic story! Great take on things and I can't wait for a continuation. You've created a really good AU and I really enjoyed watching it develop. Looking forward to more!
Rishtalak chapter 26 . 7/4/2009
Wonderful! I loved this story. It's so rare to find a good AU but you've set up the groundwork for an impressive universe all on your own. Plus, the introduction of Cobra for the win! but I don't think that Snake-Eyes is expecting Shana's eventual indoctrination into the Joes (I hope that's what you're planning anyway...).

You made my day with your announcement for a sequel. Happy day! I'm curious to see if you'll pick up from here or if you will let a few years pass and allow Shana to come into her own a little bit before meeting up again with Snakes. I imagine it would be difficult to maintain constant contact with a civilian while being a member of the Joes...

I can't wait to see where you take us next!
Helana Dreath chapter 26 . 7/3/2009
to a story like this i wouldnt normally ask for an updated but i am beggin' for one
Ninjara chapter 26 . 7/1/2009
I have to say this is one of the best stories I've read lately. It's been done so wonderfully; it is pretty hard to find stories that adhere to the comic rather than the cartoon, so finding a story like this is a real treat for me. I love these characters, and you both have done great with them. You've created such an amazing story I hope to see more.
Fyrefly chapter 26 . 6/30/2009
This is a beautiful piece, and I'm extremely happy with the entirety of it. It was a good, satisfying read, with wonderfully fleshed-out characters, creative plot-lines, and wonderful little details. Also, it is simply well-written (which is not always easy to find in fanfiction!).

Thanks so much for sharing this with your readers. :)
Asterisk78 chapter 26 . 6/30/2009
Wow. Great wrap up to this story...and now, of course, I'm very ready for the sequel. Good job, and good luck on the next installment!

~Asterisk*
Fostersb chapter 26 . 6/30/2009
This was a really great story thanks to the two of you. It really fleshed out Snake Eyes and Scarlett while still having action and romance. I am looking forward to any other works you do in the future.
Rishtalak chapter 23 . 6/26/2009
You know, before I read that last little section, I was thinking: "Phew, glad I got all the action out of the way so that I wasn't left sitting in suspense over whether or not the day would be saved"...

But then you included that last little paragraph! Come on Snake-Eyes, its so clear that she's meant to be a Joe! Plus, get your head straight and kiss her back! Hope the next chapter knocks a little sense into him.
Fostersb chapter 23 . 6/26/2009
Awesome chapter, you realize how hard it is to be without your voice when you just want to yell "I love you" to someone. But then Scarlett and Snake Eyes don't need words to know they love one another.
Asterisk78 chapter 23 . 6/26/2009
As usual, amazing. You're doing great, and I can't wait to see your wrap-up. Keep up the awesome work!

~Asterisk*