Reviews for Midnight at the Oasis
So sweet. Just perfect.
Kasey22 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Aw. Nice.
realchemistry chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Loved this, couldnt help but smile all the way while reading.
Marla's Lost chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Bravo - nice little fiction to eat with my dinner! I'm going to look at your other stories for dessert!
eyeon chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I like it! Kind of like an Easter Egg hunt, since you have (at least 4?) "Days of Dharma" stories out there, but not in chapters, making them harder to find (but worth the search).

Now I'm glad the writers left those large blanks in the 3 years, so you creative ones can write this good stuff. Thx!
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Nice vig, PengYn. I liked Juliet's narrative and how small she felt and apparently looked sitting in that chair. She was cute and bashful. I'm glad James was there to draw her out. She seems to warm to him pretty quickly on the dance floor. :-)

Thanks to IrishGirl8 for pointing me in your direction!
iyimgrace chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Was missing my Suliet and needed a sweet happy ending. Lovely job.
Piinco chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
oh that was so sweet, I love it. Congrats!
S chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
You've captured an absolutely perfect moment between Juliet and James. I loved every second of it. Your descriptions were spot on - man, I wish we could have seen this on the show!

It was beautiful to read and I can't wait to see more moments like this from you -

thanks for sharing
donnalea chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I gotta admit I read this one this morning, and didn't have the time to leave a comment (truth be told I didn't actually have the time to read it either, but I couldn't stop lol). Like I said before, you got what it takes. I'm usually not so fond of oneshots, as I feel it takes some time to really get into a story and let it unfold and more often than not I leave with the impression that folks really just use it as an excuse to publish something without putting too much work into it (I'm kinda sick of all these "read and review" calls. If a story provokes any response in me, I will tell the author.). Well, but I love those snippets. I think it works since we have a basis here - the show. It's about filling in all those missing scenes.. If you wanna write more consider me as a reader.
teh-Sara chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Your first fic? I would have never guessed it! You must have a natural knack for writing...My first fic, well, let's not think about it (given, I was, say, 13?). So if you're 13, kudos. Haha. I really liked this. I know it says complete, but I vote you go on! It seems most of the missing three years stories have ended or died, so I'd love to see another.
se34201 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
So great! Do you think you could continue the story? Or add another Suliet fanfic that takes place during the 70s? I really enjoyed your writing~its not often that legitimate and mature Suliet stories come along! thanks so much!
Wolf's Edge chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Aw those two are perfect together. What an awesome fic. You have captured the raw emotion of it perfectly!
AdulterousWhore chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Awh so cute! I loved it! :-) I read it on the LiveJournal site but couldn't comment because i'm not a member over there! So i'm happy you posted it here too :-)