Reviews for Mine, All Mine
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Love this story! Please do more like this with sassy ziva telling other women where to go! xx 3
ncisMCABBY chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
L.O.V.E. favorite fanfic I've ever read. LLOOVVEE IT
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
i love this
IKnowWhatI'mTalkinAbout chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Haha, that was awesome :)
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Oh, my, would you look at the butt on that one," commented Sadie Wilkins. The retiree looked with lustful eyes over at NCIS Special Agent Tony DiNozzo, who was kneeling down while he was taking photographs of a deceased Marine sergeant. "And those thighs. Good Lord, I'd love to go for a ride on that train."

Ziva winced at the woman's choice of words. Sadie was in her early fifties, with badly dyed hair and about thirty pounds overweight. Not Tony's type of woman by any means. Sadie's cahoot, no cohort, Wilma was of a slighter build and a chain smoker. Like Sadie, she was in her fifties and past her prime.

"Oh, my, goodness. You're right, Sadie," Wilma said, puffing on her third cigarette of the interview. "That one looks like he's built to last a good long while."

"He's happily married and has a six-month old daughter he's eager to get home to," Ziva informed them, a bit testily. Really, could Tony not go anywhere without attracting women?

Sadie smirked knowingly. "Come on, honey. Don't tell me you've never wanted to take him out for a test drive! How long have you two worked together?"

Ziva barely bit back a growl. "Several years, now."

"All that time and you ain't never... Sheesh, girl! What you waiting for? If he's got a kid, you know he ain't getting any at home! Go for it, girl!" Wilma scolded Ziva.

I can kill them both and make it look like an accident. Not even Abby will be able to prove I had anything to do with it, thought Ziva.

"DiNozzo!" shouted Gibbs as he walked out of the Marine's home.

"Yeah, boss!" Tony replied, standing up.

"And Italian!" Sadie gushed.

"Oh, my, my, my!" Wilma exclaimed

"Not you," Gibbs said exasperatingly. "The other DiNozzo."

Sadie and Wilma looked at each other quizzically. 'Other DiNozzo?' They whispered.

Ziva DiNozzo looked at the two women, giving them an angelic look that belied the mischief in her eyes. "Yes, boss?", she replied, turning her head to look over at Tony and giving him a sly wink.

"How much longer till those interviews are over?" Gibbs asked.

"Just about done," Ziva said, basking in Sadie and Wilma's stunned expressions. Their stunned looks were priceless.

"All right. Hurry up."

"Be just a moment, boss," Ziva said. "Now, ladies, where were we?"

some love it
songfire15 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
LOL That was good :)
i-freaking-loveyou chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
That made me giggle. :)
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
i love it
Jesusrocks chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Too cute! This has to be my new favorite one shot! Great job!
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 3/26/2010

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...

*gives air five* o_O

-Alex/Jenny
A.Pevensie chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This is just what a short fic should be - good characterization, limited action, and a little twist. It's just the right length, and the ending is perfect.
thingsrnotalwayswhatheyappear chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
i think that you should write a continuing story! or even a prequel of the prequel! i really enjoyed reading this.
canadianagurl chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
HAHAHAHA! This is priceless! Loved it! :)