Reviews for Everyone Must Suffer
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
Love it.
ScorpionsBane chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
Fucking. Awesome.
You are a great storyteller
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
Oh I love the ending, poor Tim though.
xVentressx chapter 15 . 4/2/2012
Lol Kayako is Kristen's personal ghost guard XD
tatiana chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
Wow was the grudge protecting her
Sorinapha Fumiyo Benatar chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
That was AMAZING! I just read the whole thing in one sitting (hehe) and, wow. The idea of Kayako as a protector of "kindred spirits," so to speak, the references to both Ju-On films, the sheer loveability of the characters... please write more! :D
Mako1989 chapter 15 . 3/30/2011
I LOVED IT omg..seriously it rocked!
Restless5013 chapter 15 . 2/26/2011
Probably the best story in this whole fandom, in my modest opinion. Seriously, I liked it so much, I read it twice. Great job! I'm a big fan of "Ju-On", and you just made my day ;)
liasesanz chapter 15 . 12/23/2010
Did Kristen Die.
Amy chapter 15 . 12/15/2010
Great story!
Zro-Kemuri 9t6 chapter 15 . 10/24/2010
Holy crap, that was a great story. Really scary and realistic! Felt like I was watching the movie, and I can picture everything, but I watching The Grudge 3 xD

So, Kayako is like, Kristen's somewhat guardian angel? Cuz she killed two people who assaulted her. I think that is a VErY shocking twist. Really surprised thats what Derrick had come up with. Too bad he died too though...

Anyways, I loved this story, even though the concept of completely frightens me.

Really fun to read! xD

Z3R0-K3MUR1
The Red Kunoichi chapter 15 . 9/30/2010
Very nice story we have here, very easy to picture all of this happening from beginning to end.

But, two errors I found, you seemed to have switched the POV from third to first person for one sentence/line

Once in chapter one

"But me? I'm just a boring old National Honor Society student"

And once in the epilogue

"Maybe – but here he is, in my face, threatening me"

Unless that was intended to be a thought, in that case, I'm a dummy. O.O But either way, just in case it wasn't a thought I figured I'd point that out. All-in-all, epic story. :)

Red
chocolatebubbles chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
Wowz :o Brilliant story so far but I cant continue reading this :L

The nightmares will once again return and I'll be scared of the dark. Im a chicken shit when it comes to horror lol
EmoRainbow chapter 15 . 7/8/2010
OMG! This is some scary Sh*t right here. I'm dcared of my own room now . But wow. AMAZING! That's so kick-a**, I'd love to have Kayako protect me :D Jealous. But, poor Derrick :( Heehee I loved every moment I spent reading this story. Just purely amazing.
Mrs.Authoress.Malfoy chapter 15 . 5/24/2010
So, is Kayako Kristen's protector? She is saving her from people hurting her like Kayako was hurt? Is that it?