Reviews for Disobedience
wandamarie chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
Oh no harry is in a hurt
wandamarie chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Oh my
JuneIsAMonth18 chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
UPDATE!
XxSillyKittyxX chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
I'm glad you've continued.
But this story is creepy as f***.
And I strangely find myself liking it a lot.
Little-Hufflepuff chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
"I never knew half-bloods tasted so good..." he mumbled while Harry squirmed and screamed in the back of his throat. "Until I tasted you."

Best! Line! EVER! I loved it, I love it, I ADORE IT! This is f!cking awesome and so kinky. I feel like a pervert - oh wait. I am one. I love the gore-stuff, and you write it so well. I am all giddy. I seriously need more. I really, really enjoyed this chapter and the others, HELL, I'm enjoying it all. Lucius is just so evil and fanatic. It's hot, in a weird kind of way. The fan girl in me is having a squeeing-fit. And a major nosebleed from sexy overload!

BRILLIANT!

x x x
Little-Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Oh My Goodness! *fangirl scream* I love your kinky side! This was outstanding and so YUMMY! I have such a soft-spot for kink and punishment. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've read this before I believe, but I couldn't help coming back. I've got pleasant squirmys in my belly now, and I'm all giddy. I probably shouldn't be considering poor Harry is in a right mess, but GAH! Too much hotness, I can't help but be engrossed in this fic. I love how you write, it's so gritty and real and absolutely SEXY! I'm so a fan of your Lucius/Harry! Too hot and beautiful.

You need to write more Lucius/Harry ones, some kinky, punishment ones. I don't know what the appeal of such stories are, but I am hooked on them. Fluff is all well and good, but kink is brilliant! ;)

I will read more of this as soon as possible. I can't help feeling like this story is a guilty pleasure. It's really well written and explained and damn, Harry is beautiful. :D

I adore this so far. I want you to write MORE! You're really good at writing. Please! *cuddles Sci*

x x x
MaryPotter3 chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
I like to rip Lucius apart. He's a fucking bastard.
Heksie chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
harsh
MalevolenceCromwell chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
My skin has goosebumps.
MalevolenceCromwell chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
:9 delicious
MalevolenceCromwell chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Poor Harry. Will he ever escape the dreaded Malfoy senior!
MalevolenceCromwell chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Omg! This puts a whole new spin on Lucius Malfoy. I loved this story when I first started reading it and I'm elated that you decided to continue it in Part 2. Please don't kill Harry.
fyren galan chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
I am feeling incredibly dirty and guilty for loving this.

IT WAS AMAZING!

One thing, though (I am merely curious): If they all knew that Lucius took Harry, couldn't they just toddle down to Malfoy Manor and rescue him? It just seems that if Lucius and Harry can get to Hogwarts, the opposite should be able to happen.

-goes off to read the second part now- :]